View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. AJ Styles-The Blog I Thought I Wouldn't Write

I know what your thinking, "The Piper is blogging on an Impact Superstar!" or "Piper actually does someone on TV more than NXT?" And correct you are, I never thought I would write an Impact blog, but yes, I watch Impact every week, but never gave blogging about it any thought.

The Look
    AJ Styles is a born Middle, Upper, high card, and main event wrestler, and ...
  2. More than Just a Raw Review: Lots of Stuff.

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here hoping you all had a great weekend. I enjoyed the Superbowl, and like I'm sick of seeing Cena and Orton in the title picture, I'm sick of seeing The Patriots in the Superbowl and was very happy to see The Giants win.

Okay,k let's jump right in as I have a lot of stuff to talk about here. I'll do my best to not jump all over the place.
  3. Greatest Matches You Will Never See!

With WrestleMania coming around I wanted to take the time to go through a list of dream matches we will definitely and problably never see. To me these are the matches that should have been main events or title matches.

1. The Rock vs Shawn Michaels: Iron Man match for the WWE Championship.
    With out a doubt 2 of the greates of all time. Can you imagine the match these men could ...
  4. Answer me this about Cena and Rey

(Authors note: This started off as thread but went off the handle and hope it makes a decent blog, thanks)

Recently here on the forum i was reading one of the IWC superstar polls and noticed that Rey Mysterio has been going over a lot of the other IWC favorites. while reading the comments majority of the guys who voted were all in support for Rey for reason he can put on great matches ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. road to wrestlemania thoughts

To be honest im personally glad jericho didnt win the royal rumble. The last couple of years it's been wrestlers who are main event material who have been out sidelined, injured for months and suddenly comeback and win the RR like they instantly deserve it, i.e Edge/cena when ppl have been busting their asses in the ring for the opportunity to main event wrestlemania.

Now don't get the ...
  6. Wrestlemaina 28 card reality/hope

Hi everyone, like manyrecently on here I am a long time reader and first time blogger. I have beenwatching wrestling since just before Wrestlemania 9, to be honest over the pastyear or so have not watched as much due to the birth of my son but over thelast few weeks have been getting back into it.
    Anyway on with what I thinkwould make a good Wrestlemania with the talent available and the way ...
  7. TNA from Wembly Arena: What we saw last night...

Hey wrestling faithful. DK Wrestling Savior here with, finally, a report on TNA that is worth writing.

I haven't written anything about TNA recently because, well, it has just sucked. The bleeping out of the "A" word, the holding back and incredibly fake looking chair and chain shots by Bubba Ray Dudley, *yes, I said it*, too much Eric Young and ODB screen time. And everything ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. From the Dungeon to the Doghouse: Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd was the last ever graduate of the Hart Family Dungeon, an acolade he is never uncomfortable spreading around. Tyson started in the WWE as a tag-team remake of the British Bulldogs, and went on to be like a disrespected Bulldog: Stuck in the Doghouse. Tyson Kidd has got nowhere left to go in creatives eyes, but the IWC knows that the WWE Creative team is blinder than a newborn snake. ...

Updated 02-02-2012 at 07:14 PM by The Piper

Tags: nxt, tyson kidd, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. RR2012 Participants: The Roles and the Verdict

I've read several pundits, like Matt Seagull over at TheJohnReport, who claim the entrants in the 2012 Royal Rumble was sub-par and a testament to how poor the current WWE roster is. I could not disagree more.

All in all I though this years Rumble was a step up from last year, and probably among the top 10 Rumble matches. Not top 3, but a solid showing, somewhat marred by the descision ...

Updated 02-01-2012 at 05:50 PM by Iscariot

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. IWC vs. The common wrestling fan

Hey everyone this is Kaisered, and I'll be writing to you my first blog hope you guys hate it and bash me with your thoughts on why I am wrong.

I do not know if this kind of topic has ever been made since I have not been a long time in the EWN. My topic is as stated by the title the differences between the common wrestling fan and the IWC. Let me begin my complaints, I mean my research. ...
    Tags: fans, iwc
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.