View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. My view: Sting & Kurt Angle's last matches

2 Hall of Famers who are still active wrestlers who are not getting any younger. All the teases Kurt & especially Sting has been making about possibly wanting to have their final matches in WWE. I was thinking, who should they have their final matches with in both TNA & WWE. Will they put over talent or should they? Should they win their final matches? Should they put over younger talent? ...

Updated 09-11-2013 at 10:27 AM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Re-casting Total Divas for a possible Season 2

Total Divas has proven to be a semi-successful "reality" program that is actually targeting the fanbase of celebrity network E!. They have extended the first season to 14 total episodes, but whether E! decides to renew the show for a second season for next year is still up in the air. If so, here is some changes to the cast that WWE & E! should consider:

Divas that should

Updated 09-09-2013 at 11:17 AM by Glue

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Breaking Kayfabe - The Lost Art of Professional Wrestling

Hi all, I am a 20+ year avid fan of professional wrestling and a reader of this website for a couple of years now. This is my first blog so bear with me as I am not as knowledgeable as most. In fact, I love reading posts and comments and learning new facts about professional wrestling throughout history. I check youtube videos and have read books of some great moments that I never had a chance to ...
  4. WWE Raw 9-2-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 5.5

Overview

This weeks Raw wasn't bad, but it was no means great. I'd say maybe just average. The only storyline that got any attention was the new corporation. Heyman was barely shown on TV and Punk just gave a generic 'I'm pissed off' speech. The World Title feud wasn't properly handled this week, and no mid card titles got attention. With that said, let's ...
  5. Superstar Chris Sabin: "shocked the wrestling world by winning the TNA world title"

I know a lot of folks will quickly slam me for having Chris Sabin labeled "superstar". Cut me some slack here, this series is to talk about wrestlers and would like for readers to show Sabin a little bit more respect as well. Why Chris Sabin of all people? Well I'm not only a WWE fan, but I'm a fan of TNA even though the comments I have given on recent product hasn't been all that great. ...

Updated 09-09-2013 at 01:05 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. How the Corporation, Part Deux storyline is helping the WWE?

With two of the WWE's most popular faces, John Cena and Sheamus reeling from their injuries, the WWE has been scrambling to come up with some fantastic storylines as it goes head-to-head with ESPN's Monday Night NFL beginning on Monday, September 9th.

What the WWE came up with was one of the most entertaining storylines when Triple H shocked the WWE Universe by Pedigreeing Daniel Bryan ...

Updated 09-03-2013 at 12:25 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013

Hey guys.. This is my first wrestling blog. I am a huge fan of wrestling since I was 7 years old..(since 1995). When I talk of wrestling, I mean WWF, WCW, WWE and currently TNA as well. TNA may not be a huge success when compared to WWE. But they do have a lot of talents, a few who are better "wrestlers" than the top ranked WWE "entertainers". My dream main event for the current ...

Updated 09-04-2013 at 12:12 AM by HARIKRISH

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Superstars Who Need A Push

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, by request of someone who wanted to be annonymous, I will share with you my opinion on superstars in WWE who should receive pushes. I hope you enjoy.

[B]Justin Gabriel [/B]- TURN HIM HEEL! Much better as a heel and whenever he wins a match CLEAN as a heel using his devastating 450 Splash, ...
    Tags: push
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Silly Brit: The Shifting Dynamic In WWE

Hey guys! Been an awful long time since the last post. Personally, not a lot happened to comment on as everyone was doing it so expertly, but recent major happenings inside the WWE world were just too tantalizing to not comment on.

I wanted to share just my overall summation and where WWE can (and/or have) benefit from the most recent plot lines and some context as to how it can succeed ...
  10. BLOG #100: My top 10 Dream Matches

To make blog 100 the biggest of any blog yet, I decided to give my top 10 dream matches of all-time. This isn't a normal top 10 list though. I set a rule here, I can't use the same wrestler 2x on this list(ex.no Austin vs Punk along with Austin vs Hogan. Just 1 Austin dream match). I also left off dream matches that have happened aka Ric Flair vs HHH has happened which means no prime bs. I bet this ...

Updated 08-29-2013 at 08:48 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.