View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Reviews, Sin Cara, Corre, WWE Draft and More!

Hey Splashers! I know there's no sub-title as usual. I'm just gonna talk on some random topics that has been catching my eye.

On Sin Cara
    Sin Cara just doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard if you ask me. He's been in the WWE for several weeks, and every week he seems to have problems. The WWE spent an incredible amount of time promoting Sin Cara's debut, who is no stranger ...

Updated 04-20-2011 at 06:31 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Will Rock-Cena Qualify for a Great WrestleMania Moment?

The WWE Universe, now standing on the heels of Wrestlemania 27 and the anouncement of the Rock-Cena showdown, Wrestlemania 28 has been set with the task of making the road to Wrestlemania an almost year long journey. Wrestlemanias are defined by their moments and the build-up to the moment or match, sets up the electrifying awe that is presented by the superstar(s). The Rock vs. John Cena is a match ...

Updated 04-19-2011 at 08:23 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Future Wrestlemania Locations.

I don't know I am just bored so decided to predict future WrestleMania locations, you may or may not agree, anyways:

WrestleMania 29: East Rutherford, NJ, USA (why not? they haven't done NJ in a long time)
    WrestleMania 30: Boston, MA, USA (do one in Cena's state while he is in his prime)
    WrestleMania 31: San Francisco, CA, USA (one for the east coast)
    WrestleMania ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why John Morrison Isn't Ready.

In the mist of R-Truth becoming the #1 Contender the ENTIRE IWC is a buzz. Some folks like it cause it's new and a shock and think Ron deserves it. Other folks think that it's bull and that he's a piece of crap and that other guys deserve his spot. Other guys like...John Morrison.

Now before I start this let me first say: I'm a huge JoMo fan. Since he won Tough Enough 3 (you guys remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. And I Quote - Farewell Edge,Truth hurts and Rotten Corre?

Well folks this week in WWE was one which certainly took me by suprise. And not for all the right reasons. I come back from holiday clueless as to what awaited me once i logged onto my computer. Edge, the rated R superstar had announced his retirement. I was genuinely shocked, like many fans were as i've gathered over this last week. A superstar who i'd grown up watching, every week since 1999 when ...
  6. Super Card that Will Never Happen

With the merger of the U.F.C. and Strike force we now have a chance to see all the great fights that we have wanted to see for years. If the world of wrestling was as open to the same possibilities we could have a card that would be for the ages and if booked right would draw more pay per view hits than any other card, boxing or otherwise. Right here I will outline the 10 match card that would change ...

Updated 04-17-2011 at 09:25 PM by Frank

Categories
  7. Christian & R-Truth: Former TNA Stars as WWE/World Champ

Hey guys wassup. Man the IWC is buzzing right now and for good reason. We have an unbelievable Extreme Rules PPV in the making. Two new maineventers who are actually old in age. Christian & R-Truth, both are true wrestlers whom have paid their dues are finally getting the push they deserve.

After watching Christian win the 20-Man Battle Royal for the chance to face Del Rio for ...

Updated 04-17-2011 at 09:27 PM by Frank

Categories
  8. R-Truth: Pros and Cons of being #1 Contender

So apparently we have ourselves two number one contenders for the Miz's WWE championship. One of them being -- John Cena. Are we surprised? No. However, the next one is definitely a surprise. In fact, he is one of the last people I expected to contend for the title. R-Truth. His win has caused a huge uproar in the IWC with a majority of the internet fans trashing him for his win. Well in this blog, ...
  9. The Retiring Stars of WWE: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Hey Splashers, It's that time again For the Rick Starr Blog Splash.

As many of you know by now, Edge has officially announced his retirement from professional wrestling last night on RAW. As much as this was a shock to all of us, many of us should have seen it coming as he has been openly stating for the past several months that he was seriously thinking about retirement. If I recall ...

Updated 04-14-2011 at 09:16 AM by Frank

Tags: edge, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Adam Joseph Copeland (Edge) - A Celebration

Hi all,

The world of “Wrestling” Entertainment constantly blurs fantasy with reality to keep fans guessing whether something they’ve just seen was a ‘work’ or not. Sometimes this can be done to well, Taker after this years Mania for example and sometimes disastrously (Jarrett/Angle). Sometimes we just don’t know when storyline ends and reality begins which is why I initially ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 03:59 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.