View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Youtube Extravaganza: All hail the Kings of Promo!

Hi guys, Mr.Turtle here and I've decided to try a new blog concept which should hopefully be a weekly thing if all goes well and people want to watch/read it.

So the idea is to present two (potentially three) wrestling videos a week from the web (youtube)and well . . . go through them.

Once again, think of this as a pilot on TV, if all goes well and people like it, i'll ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 11:37 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RatedATB's Survivor Series 2011 Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his Survivor Series 2011 Predictions. Going into this ppv, I don't think WWE did the best job of getting us here if you look back at Raw. However one good thing is the matches don't seem too bad so without further ado...

(Also this is in no way the order I expect this show to be)

U.S Championship - Dolph Ziggler vs. ...
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Coming To Grips

Man, the blog landscape on eWN is getting thick, eh? Either way, I'm back again with another edition of [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]... often imitated, NEVER duplicated! I will say though, I'd like a part of that "BlogWars" action! ;) Great job with that!

Now, my last blog got a lot of heat, which is a good thing. It shows that everyone has an opinion on the matter. Whether you agree ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2011 Ring of Honor Review

Howdy, so this is my first blog on the site and I definitely wanted to just switch things up a bit. Rather then ranting and raving about Cody Rhodes or the top 5 whatevers in wrestling. I wanted to write this for fans of Ring of Honor. 2011, an interesting year for this company, coming off what I felt was arguably the second best year in the company’s history, being 2010
    THE GOOD:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. John Cena is not Hulk Hogan....

The purpose of this blog is to talk about why I think it's a ridiculous assumption that people think John Cena is anything like Hulk Hogan.

[B]Hulk Hogan helped make wrestling what it is today, John Cena is destroying it[/B] That's right folks. John Cena is destroying what Hulk Hogan helped create, basically he isn't helping it get better which is what Hogan did in the 80s, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: What is happening right now

This is an optimistic blog, If youre a pessimist, Get THE F OUT

The Rock and John Cena Show

Which way are WWE going?? Who knows? Is Cena going to turn heel? Who knows? Is he oging to win clean at Mania? Who knows?

This is why I like this stroyline. The main event at Mania has had a big bleamin build up, unlike any other in light years. For those complainers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TNA - the good and the bad

Hey guys, I am sitting here bored outta my mind so I figured what the hell, lets write another blog! This time I'm gonna talk about TNA and what they need to do to start improving further, some of the talent needs to go and some needs to be pushed.

[B]BAD[/B]

[B]Scott Steiner[/B] Scott Steiner, what can you say about him? Well, he is good on the mic... He is gettting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Cody Rhodes Made a Believer Out of Me

Hey everyone,
    It's been an extremely long time since I've written a blog on here. I pretty much considered myself retired, but I strongly feel as though this is a subject that is worth speaking about. With all the negativity here in the IWC, I'm actually going to talk about something that is a positive thing. And that, my friends, is the amazing talent that is now apparent in one Cody Rhodes. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The REAL Return of the attitude Era?

Hey guys Knox here. I hope all is well, I've been absent for a while as I've been involved with the blog wars. I got my butt whooped in the more recent Tag Team addition so my hat goes off to "Wrestling Fan" for creating this and "Dr. Death" & "The Hitman" for kicking my butt lol great job guys.

Now lets talk about the WWE's attitude era return and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. iMPACT Report:Crimson & Morgan Tag Champions and Fortune's Fall?

I've been reading alot of reports (and some spoilers) for IMPACT lately and pretty much just watching alot of IMPACT.I would like to talk about some main focuses during the past month or so from TNA.

MORGAN and CRIMSON TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

Well...great way to keep Crimson's undefeated streak and push (well I don't know, It started the day he signed with TNA..) I think Morgan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.