View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 2011 TNA Final Destination Review

Hello there everyone, this is my second blog, the first one I explained what I would do if I could change TNA Wrestling for the better, and I had many really positive reviews, thanks for that!

Onto the task in hand, let me begin with TNA Final Resolution PPV.
    (I rate matches from 1-10 Stars)

RVD vs Daniels - This was a weak match, RVD looked slow and was lacking ...

Updated 12-13-2011 at 08:43 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code" and 2011 Slammy Review

Hey Splashers! I just submitted my “Blog Wars:KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV’s”. I’ve already read Knox’s and Rodrik’s and they both got a great read! Well enough of the pluggin, and let start the splashin!

Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code”.
    I watched TNA’s ...

Updated 12-13-2011 at 02:57 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Final Resolution and Raw Thoughts....Kane Returns

Hey Everyone. This blogging thing is really awesome. I'm glad mostly everyone likes what I'm writing. But, rather than waste time with all that, I'll jump right in.

Final Resolution. I actually did pretty bad on my predictions. Some of the comments had predictions that were better than mine. I should have known that Kurt Angle was going to put Storm over since he's doing the Olympics ...
  4. Raw Reaction: 12/12/11 - Kane Returns!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's Slammy time and we aren't gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Slammy #1 - Tell me I didn't just see that Award
    Shuckie Duckie Quack Quack.......? Aside from that...gotta say Ross definitely deserved that win seeing as no one wanted to see what JR did. I don't think I'll go too in depth with these awards seeing as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog Wars: KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV's of 2011 2

This is the second quarter-final match in the tournament. Same topic as all of the other QF matches so lets see the competitors. We have the first Blog Wars Champion Dr. Death taking on newcomer Callum.

Top 3 PPVs of 2011

Same rules as before, any PPV this year qualifies and they can pick their own criteria.

Dr. Death

On this edition of Blog ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Jeff Hardy: The New #1 Contender For The TNA HC

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just wanted to let you all know that I am new to blogging on this website, I just moved over here from NoDQ.com.
    Anyway, here's my new entry:

These are my thoughts on Jeff Hardy being the new #1 Contender to the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

The whole incident at TNA Victory Road '11 should never ...

Updated 12-12-2011 at 05:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Heels of 2011 (part 1)

In this blog i'll be talking about the top 5 heels this year. I based my list on:
    -The impact they made
    -In ring ability
    -Mic skills
    -how much they're hated

5. Mark Henry

Mark Henry needed to turn heel, he'd been jobbing for ages when suddenly he becomes ...
  8. Scenario Approach: #1 Contenders...Mid-Card

What ever happened to #1 contender matches on PPVs? I remember the attitude era having them. I'm not refering to battle royals, I like them but there is only one TRUE rumble. Most #1 contender matches take place on free tv but should have more on PPV. The US & Intercontinental titles should be defended at the major PPVs and then alternate the remaining ones.

Here are my examples ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. How I would've booked WCW to save it!

I am a personally believer the worst day in wrestling history was the day WCW was bought by Vince McMahon. I believe the creativeness and need to win fans was lost at that time. Point proven, look at the stars WWE created during the Monday Night Wars... Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Mick Foley and also the beginning of a number of other careers. I believe we are now finally seeing the true effects ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Rock: Overrated

Hey guys, I'm StratZ- 1st time blogging here on EWN. For my 1st blog, I'm gonna do it over The Rock being overrated. These are my opinions, but wouldn't be surprised if people began to start bashing :/

The Rock Returning to the WWE

Everyone was hyped for The Rock to come back to the WWE! Everyone was ready for him to start wrestling again and perform for the ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.