View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Hey guys, Shaz11 here, this blog is my WM 28 predictions so I hope you enjoy the read!

1. Zack Ryder vs Jack Swagger (US Champion) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs David Otunga vs TedDiBiase vs Hunico - Money in the Bank Ladder match
    There has been reports on the Money in the Bank match returning to Wrestlemania. I don't mind the match type being on Wrestlemania, ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Wrestlemania XVIII Card (A realistic card)

Hey guys this is my second blog, I've seen a lot of blogs lately regarding the Wrestlemania lineup and what matches are gonna be on the card, while I have no doubt the majority of you are sick to death of reading blogs predicting Wrestlemania Cards I thought i'd add my two cents, keep in mind this is if all wrestlers were fit and healthy! So here goes

My Wrestlemania XVIII Card
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 Funniest Moments - Volume 1(The Rock)

We've had the golden age, the attitude era, the dull years and the new so called 'entertainment era'. All of these times appealed to a certain type of fan but for myself WWE is never better then when the action in the ring is dramatic and hard fought but the segments in the back are filled with laughter and excellent comedic moments.

In this blog I will show you what some of my favourite ...
  4. All about Jack Swagger

For those who missed Raw, Our new United States champion is Jack Swagger, and with the realisation that Jack might acually be around for quite a while, I would like to asses Jack Swaggers carrer up to this point.

The Look
    Jack Swagger is a guy I would watch out for in the WWE, he has a greatly monsterous build, and a face that makes him actually look like a wrestler. But he also ...

Updated 01-20-2012 at 03:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. TNA iMPACT Recap & Review 19/01/12

Starts off with a video package showing what happened last week between Hardy and Roode and the whole affair with the World heavyweight Championship match. This kind of pisses me off a little just because I can’t be bothered having to watch the screw finish again, but I guess it’s fine for people who missed last weeks title defense.
    Sorry About Your Dam luck. James Storm’s music hits and

Updated 01-20-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Tags: impact, recap, review, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Creative Shouldn't Take Full Blame

A lot of fans says it's because of the creative department...that the creative department needs new writers. That they need to stop kissing Vince McMahon's a**. I agree, but writers are only part of a good storyline. The other part is the wrestlers.

The McMahon-Helmsley storyline was actually Chyna's idea, who told it to Triple H, who told it to Vince and he loved it. Mickie James gave ...
  7. Slammy Awards 2011

This is Cross here with my Slammy Awards 2011. Now I understand in WWE magazine they had awards for certain superstars that were not aired. Some of these may be the same for me that they put in the magazine, but these are awards that didn't gety noticed that I think should. So here we go with blog 3.

Moove of the Year-

<iframe width="640" height="480"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Titles in WWE: Do They Mean Anything Anymore?

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here about to save your week, once again, with a fresh new blog that's not the same ol, "but what about the Attitude Era?" or "WCW was great". Instead, I'm going to discuss the importance, if any, the titles in the WWE hold. A good question would be, What do the titles mean these days? They flip flop so much that it's hard to keep count who's champ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Talent Wellness Program and its effect on the Roster.

With Evan Bourne failing his latest drug test, I thought it relevant to bring this subject matter up. Let's see exactly what the 'E expects from its talent and current Roster.
    WWE Talent Wellness Program
    {The current WWE program consists of two components :}

An aggressive substance abuse and drug testing policy.
    2. Cardiovascular testing and monitoring program. ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 09:27 PM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE have so much Trouble Getting new Talent

I'm highly doubting I'm the only one to notice this, but the WWE are having real trouble getting new young talent over on their way to the main event. People like Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Drew McIntrye were all pushed massively upon their debut, but all had the rug pulled from under them. People like Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and even Cody Rhodes are not getting the reaction from the crowd that ...

Updated 01-19-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.