View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Potential Mega Stars Whos Career ended too soon

Alot of people will have to read this to understand the concept of this blog. This list is a countdown of Wrestlers who could of had a huge impact on wrestling if their career wasn't cut short or ended by injury or death.

People like Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Owen Hart and many other talented men who died tragically are not eligible for this list...... For the Simple fact that these ...

Updated 02-09-2012 at 03:27 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Blog About....The Fans! Part 1

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here putting up something new and different today. I'm going to blog about the IWC. There is a broad range of us and I'm going to do my best to touch on everyone. This isn't going to be negative and I have no intentions of insulting anyone, though I'm sure some feelings will be hurt. There are so many topics, I'm only going to mention the most popular based on comments ...
  3. The Rebel Lion's Den: WWE Pay-Per-Views Revamped

Welcome to the first Rebel Lion's Den...I hope you enjoy!!

A WWE pay-per-view is supposed to incite anticipation & excitement into the minds and hearts of the fans, but this hasn't been the case lately. With all the gimmick PPVs and PPVs with no real history, the WWE has seen a dramatic drop in the interest and buyrates of their PPVs. I feel this could be a reversible trend by simply ...
    Tags: lion, ppv, rebel, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28

If a money in the bank ladder match is to happen at Wrestlemania then these are the top 5 people I think will have a chance to win it.

5. Cody Rhodes
    Attachment 1443
    I can see him winning and wwe using it for his first world heavyweight championships reign, however because of his possible match with Goldust I don't think he'll be in the match.

5. He's The Miz and He's . . . . Getting Stale

Ok so this might rub some people up the wrong way but these are my thoughts and opinions about the Miz and I truly believe the Miz needs to shake things up before he falls to the bottom of the pack but feel free to comment otherwise.

Now let me start off by saying I was a supporter and really got behind the Miz when he was WWE champion and thought he did a good job in the main event ...
    Tags: miz
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Best Ring Entrances

Whether it is the big "pop", the lights, the ceremony, the music or the circunstance everbody has an entrance that brings the chills and increases the pulse pounding.

10. Rowdy Roddy Piper...bagpipes and march
    9. Nikita Koloff slow walk to the ring, cage match, all the Horsemen are in the ring, surrounding Dusty...The Russians were feuding with Dusty and magnum TA. Nikita ...
  7. Top Tag Teams and/or Stables (10)

I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic area with the best ever wrestling organization...the NWA. They emphasizes tag-team wrestling which spun-off groups, cliques and stables, as they had each others back. I wonder, who was the most influencial and significant. I suggest the following.

10. The Russians, Ivan & Nikita Koloff.
    These guys were big, strong, mean wrestlers that gave a nation ...
  8. UFC champs who could be WWE champs

Brock already won both belts but there is a few ufc champions who could potentially do the same and id love to see them in wwe its just some fantasy booking i know it wont happen lol

Cain Velasquez

Cain looks like a monster, although hes not a great talker he could come in as a bodyguard type gimmick maybe for a Mexican wrestler such as Del Rio, i know vince likes to target ...

Updated 02-08-2012 at 04:05 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe ufc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 Should of Been Champions in WWE

[B]WWE Champions [/B]
    5: Rikishi
    4: Umaga
    3. Shelton Benjamin
    2: Matt Hardy
    1: Bobby Lashley

[B]World Heavyweight Champions[/B]
    5: Scott Steiner
    4: Shelton Benjamin
    3: Matt Hardy
    2: Bobby Lashley
    1: Mr. Kennedy

[B]Intercontinental Champions[/B]
    5: Joey Mercury
    4: Charlie Haas
    3: Kenny Dykstra ...
  10. Book It - Bringing Back King of the Ring

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with first addition of Book It, where I take certain feuds or matches and book them the way I think would be interesting. I hope to continue this series, and I'll take requests as well, so if there's anything you'd like me to book, as far as feuds, matches, or even ppvs, just send me a request in the comments and I'll take it under consideration. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.