View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Blog About The Fans!

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here to bring you Part 2 of my Blog About The Fans. I'm not doing a Part 3 so if this runs long, just stick with it.

Before I officially get started though, I received a few comments on Part 1, most particularly, some Zigglites who disagree with my statement about wrestling being scripted and ol' Dolphy coming in, doing what he's told, getting ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:01 AM by Frank

Tags: fans
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog Wars 12: Top 5 Foreign Wrestlers

Welcome to another exciting edition of Blog Wars. Last week deadly56 reign came to an early end to Wade Barrett 1979. Could we see the start of the Barrett Barrage or will he lose to newcomer DBrocks.
    Top 5 Foreign Wrestlers to wrestle in the US
    This list is very broad but let's see how our competitors think for this one. Only rule is they must have wrestled for a MAJOR Promotion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: What Grinds My Gears

I've been doing some thinking - there are loads of things that annoy me about WWE at the minute. So, I thought I's write this blog, and see what your comments are.

Cut Down On The PPVs
    Somebody give me one good reason why Vengeance was brought back. And there are others, like Over The Limit and Capitol Punishment, which serve absolutely nothing to WWE in terms of buy rates and viewers. ...
  4. $hazBlog: Wrestlemania Dreamcard

So this is my Wrestlemania Dreamcard, with the current superstars in the WWE. I know most of the EWN are getting abit fed up with all these Wrestlemania blogs and shiz but I like reading and I enjoy reading blogs about other people's opinions and thoughts. So I chose a Wrestlemania dreamcard instead of predictions, so I get different opinions.

Note: This is NOT a WM 28 Dreamcard so please ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Straight "Vegan" Society???

Hey guys hope all is well, Knox here. I'm really interested in the current direction of Daniel Bryan, I definitely enjoy what's going on here. Wrestling has been around for over 50 years so ofcourse stories will be rehashed so its safe to say its no surprise that we are in the midst of Cm Punk's Straight Edge Society but this time with Daniel Bryan's Vegan gimmick.

Let's talk about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WrestleMania 29: Where should it be held?

Hey everyone. I'm back and this time, I'm gonna be talking about where the venue for WrestleMania 29 should be. Here are a list of possibilities...
    [B]
    Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada: [/B]I think the ACC would be a pretty good option for WrestleMania 29, mainly because Canada hasn't hosted WrestleMania since 2002 for WrestleMania X8. There could be a few guest appearances by Edge, ...

Updated 02-12-2012 at 12:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WrestleMania 28: Realistically booking the Grand Event

With Rock vs. Cena announced, and Punk vs. Jericho and HHH vs. Undertaker sure to come, Wrestlemania 28 is looking like it could be one of the best Manias ever. However, the WWE will still need a strong undercard and good booking to make this event live up to it's potential. However hard it may be for some to realize, WWE made great strides as a company in 2011. With a plethora of new stars, and a ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 5 Wrestlers TNA should have kept

These will be in no particular order but TNA has certainly let people walk or fired people who should have been kept. The argument can be made for beyond 5 guys, but we'll keep the list simple.

1. Christian (or Christian Cage): If this list were in order, he would be at the top of the list. WWE held Christian back and once he made his way to TNA, he became a bigger star than WWE could ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. This Week's Wrestling Top 5

1. All the build-up for Jericho's return, and for what? "wanna-be's"? "Jericho wanna-bes?" That's a pretty weak premise as far his reasons for coming back. It has no substance or depth. Also, none of Jericho's comparisons to other wrestlers made much sense. His promo this week really hurt his intrigue. While CM Punk was only mocking Jericho's "no-talk" segments, ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 11:42 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Most Deserving Champions

There have been many WWE Superstars throughout the years that many of us believe should have been WWE or now for the past 9 years World Champion. Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude and Million Dollar Man Teb Dibiasi come to mind right off the bat. Certainly Jake the Snake Roberts and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat should have worn the WWE Championship.

However I will talking about talent that ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.