View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The 130 Greatest Things in Raw History

In honor of next year being the 20 year anniversary of RAW, I was wondering if they make a 20 year DVD what would be the countdown moments so here they are. IT STARTS AT #1 and ends at the bottom. So start reading from the bottom up.

Austin vs McMahon feud
    Mankind wins WWF Title on January 4th 1999
    Jim Ross Classic Calls
    CM Punk shoot on Raw
    The Rock returns in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Re-booking history: Owen Hart in 1998

Hello blog readers from coast to coast and all over the globe! I welcome yet another original edition of re-booking history! Like always, I will be putting my spin on past angles, feuds, and also wrestlers who I felt were incredibly misused. Today, I'm going to be booking Owen Hart in 1998 which was during the mid Attitude Era years. I'm going book Owen Hart step by step, putting him in feuds that ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 06:25 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why John Cena is Killing the WWE

Hello, just a blog I want to get off my chest since I am tired of cena marks claiming cena is the greatest when he is not. He is ruining the wwe and it is time I explained it. Cena sucks and is killing the wwe and here is why:
    just something before i begin
    -I do not hate cena because it is "cool", I hate cena because I hate everything about this guy
    (going to be long so ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 04:01 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Suhayl Strikes: Future Superstars.

Hi Guys, Suhayl here and I just want to share some of my opinions about FCW Talents that should be brought up to either RAW or Smackdown. If my english isn’t great I’m sorry, but it isn’t my first language and I’m going to treat this blog as some kind of exercise.

Well, let kick things off with two guys that already are on Smackdown! By this i mean Ryback and Damien Sandow.

Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:08 AM by Suhayl

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My Thoughts On This Year In WWE

Alright. This is the first ever post that i write here in EWrestlingNews. Okay, I've been around, visiting this blog a lot by the past 3 months, and I've learned a lot here. I've Changed my point of view for a lot of aspects in Wrestling, and i have to thank a lot for this website to it.

Now. Why I've came here write this post: This Year in WWE i was expecting a lot of things that ...

Updated 04-12-2012 at 12:53 AM by ArkhosBlack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Has TNA Reached a Point Where They Could Compete?

Hey fans. The Saviour here with a blog that's basically set up to expand on my point in this week's edition of The Abdominal Stretch. It is the point about TNA.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy this blog as I'm taking a breather from WWE. That's not to say I didn't love the Blast from the Past episode of Smackdown last night, but WWE's getting stale and I'm going to shoot something out there ...
  7. WBC Top 5 Series #1: Top 5 Ladder Matches

I am sure some of you guys are wondering.."wait, I thought Bear said he was going to do a different format with WBC?" Well I am, but here is the twist. Similar to how the WWE has the WWE Championship and the United States Championship, the WBC is going to have the main ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 04:49 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WBC Series #1: WWE And Tag Teams

What is up everybody! So, like I said last week I was going to be taking WBC into a different direction. The new direction, is an actual blog format, over a top 5 format. Each week, the champ, and whoever the challenge is, will tackle different issues/topics. It might be some hot ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 04:47 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Next Big Blog: This Week In Pro Wrestling

So, another week has surpassed in the world of wrestling and we already have two big main events setup for the next PPV Extreme Rules, the first one being John Cena vs Brock Lesnar.

Last Monday these two had one of the best pull apart brawls i have ever seen, this reminded me of the Joe/Angle brawl of Bound For Glory 2006. Lesnar bloodied Cena up with a stiff shot to the lip, i'm sure ...
  10. TNA wrestlers that should go to WWE

After watching the last two weeks of impact, I've decided that as long as Hogan/Bishoff are in power that impact will always be the Hulk Hogan show. There's too many damn good wrestlers on that roster that are being wasted and pretty much are misused or barely used at all for a small sum or chump change. By the end of these guy's careers, I'm afraid they'll end up broke or turn into just another dead ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 09:41 AM by Keith Stone

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.