View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

SummerSlam recap

Last week I labelled the end of Raw as a disaster. I should have known that it was just a precursor to what would be the worst SummerSlam I have ever seen. If you ignore the fact that Punk retained, Jericho finally won a match on PPV in 2012, and Santino lost his United States Championship on the pre-show, WWE really dropped the ball here.

Every ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE/TNA: Good Guys and Bad Guys

I'm just going to comment here on the whole good guy /bad guy dynamic that's working out in WWE and TNA, because I think it's fascinating.

WWE

Main event material, you have CM Puk v John Cena. Again. Punk solidified himself as a bad guy on the 8/20 Raw with his attack on Lawler. People are still cheering him though. What does this mean?

Predictions. Punk ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 12:36 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Live From Summerslam!!! The Jero Review!!

What's up friends. This is my first blog so bear with me. I usually just post on the FB comments. Great job with the site by the way fella's. So this was my first ppv that i attended live!! It was pretty damn Awesome!!! I loved the way the stage was set up and as always indoor live pyros are just sweet!! Here are my feelings from the show. BTW its always nice to see it live because you don't have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Projected Night of Champions card

200px-WWE_Night_Of_Champion_Official_Poster.jpg

With the silver anniversary of SummerSlam now in the books, the next WWE pay-per-view Night of Champions will be taking place at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts on Sunday, September 16th.

And so without further delay, here is my projected Night of Champions card.

ZACK RYDER VS. CODY RHODES (YOUTUBE MATCH)

I expect ...
  5. Break It Down: Hardcore Summer

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of Break It Down, where DK Wrestling Savior and myself tackle a few topics from the week. Last week someone brought up the point of readers throwing us questions, and I think that is a great idea. So when you comment, if you'd like to leave a question for us to tackle on the following blog, feel free to do so and we might just pick you! Let's get right ...
  6. TNA and WWE: Things Ain't Like The Other

Well hello again everyone who happens to read my blogs, I haven' wrote one for quite some time it seems but thats due in party to various reasons that I won't list on here.

Anyway I feel like doing a kind of WWE vs TNA comparison blog because since my last effort I feel a few things have changed in both companies, for both good and bad. I will try to be as objective and non-biased ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 10:01 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Way I See It - Aces and Eights, Claire Lynch, etc.

Hi, guys! First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your support on my last blog. I enjoy your comments and I appreciate the fact that you guys took the time to read it. For that, I thank you.

Moving on, after watching Hardcore Justice, I immediately had an idea for my next blog. However, after watching Impact this week, TNA effectively threw a curveball and I had to take a step ...
  8. Would They Be Better Off: Punk, Bryan, Ryder, More

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here, putting out a special blog based on something I was thinking about. Now, I stopped watching WWE after Raw 1000, and while there are definitely some things I miss, it's a decision I don't regret. Based on things I've seen in passing, or read from blogs that are written by some friends of mine on here, or updates from my brother who still watches, I have a decent ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 01:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 6 Talents the WWE Misused

Welcome back to the semi finals of the Olympic Blog Wars series. I am sorry this is late but I have been on vacation for the last week and off the site. With 4 really close and amazing Blog battles behind us, we move on to a more challenging topic. Now I am only providing the list but the competitors are required to make up their own criteria and there is an extra spot added to make it a top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The ability to draw: Tag team wrestling

So with the news of Triple H putting more focus into the WWE tag team division, I thoguht it was pretty great news. Not just from a fan perspective but from an actual business perspective. This is great news for the wrestlers because when the tag team division does well, it givs other tag teams a chance to do well and make more money. It elevates other wrestler's game to want to give us some of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.