View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. STATE OF THE 'E: Welcome Back!

Well, well, well... here I am. One more go round. If I get a good enough response, I'll see what happens about another one. But, considering its been months since people have read one of these... let me start it off right...

Welcome one and all to the ALWAYS imitated but NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E and I am Rated_R(ob)KO and I'm here to discuss a bunch of things so, without further ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE'13 Gameplay Thoughts based on previous WWE Games.

This is my first blog and just wanted to discuss the lack of "realism" that has been taken out of WWE games, which have actually been in previous WWE games. Or certain features in previous games that could be integrated into WWE'13.

1. A superstar cannot hold their submission when their opponent has crawled/reached for the ropes for 5 seconds. What on earth happened to this ...
  3. Sting's 10 biggest moments in TNA

I have been a bit harsh towards a child favorite of mine: Sting recently on the forums. Have felt bad about which is why I decided to make a blog dedicated to Sting's TNA career focusing on his 10 biggest moments in TNA. That along with the fact, he is getting inducted into TNA's HOF in October. This is a perfect scenario along with th timing of this blog.

10.Sting takes back control ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 06:22 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. 9 Matches That Should Be Booked for WM29

I always thought you shouldn't book your biggest show of the year based off the other PPVs, but book the other PPVs based off your big show of the year. WrestleMania is about putting together the best possible card you can have with your current roster. Dream matches, surprises, returns, this is the show to pull out all the stops. I've been pretty disappointed in the last few WrestleManias. While ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Raw World Tour: Bryce Jordan Center Review

This is the Review for Raw House Show last night 9/21/12

Opening Segment: AJ comes out and starts talking but gets interrupted by CM Punk an AJ says this is her show and that he will be defending his title against Big Show. He drops his mic and walks to the back.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Miz and TenasiA lot of back and fourth, Mysterio 619 Tenasi and throws Miz out of ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 01:42 PM by Great One

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. In-Depth Look: The State of CM Punk

It's time we took a look at the current state of CM Punk.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3187[/ATTACH]

It doesn't seem too long ago that Punk blew the roof off of the wrestling world and became "white hot" overnight with his shoot promos from the top of the ramp on RAW. To any wrestling fan who knows, it was almost shocking to see Punk name-drop the likes of Colt Cabana, Brock ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. Their best years: Stone Cold, The Rock, and John Cena

Hello there fellow blog readers. I will like to welcome you all to the first "Best Years" blog from me. This is a blog where I list three wrestlers and the best years they had with their respective companies. This could be due to putting on the best matches nonstop that year, where they were in put in the most compelling feuds than the others, or when they kept prudcing the best promos week ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 02:31 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  9. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title Match ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.