View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Patchwork at its finest!

I have no problem with rematches, only a problem when the rematches suck or don't do much to continue the feud. This blog will dissect some rematches as well as some potential WM matches.

Most of the rumored matches will be rematches of some sort from years past. We know one of the main events is Cena Rock II. It is quite sad that even WWE subtly has to admit its mistake in saying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Punk: Elimination Chamber Review

Christmas is only 7 weeks away for wrestling fans. Yes, Wrestlemania 29, unquestionably the biggest pro wrestling event of the year is fast approaching. WWE Elimination Chamber has been used for the last few years as a launch pad for key matches to be made. This year's card is filled with that same potential but with WWE set on a rematch between The Rock and John Cena, can the rest of the card produce ...

Updated 02-18-2013 at 01:12 PM by The Punk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Ideal Wrestlemania 29 Card

This is my well thought out WM 29 card featuring almost everyone on the roster. I assume/hope that this show will be straight wrestling with no concert or nonsense like the last couple of years. Its 4 hours long, so these matches should get time. C'mon its Wrestlemania. I Have the matches listed in the order i believe they will be.

Preshow Battle Royal (6 min)-this match will feature ...

Updated 02-21-2013 at 06:39 PM by mrrobotnow

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DanHero's Elimination Chamber Review

Elimination Chamber:

The Build Up:

For the most part, I’ve enjoyed the build up to the Elimination Chamber, CM Punk’s promos have been top notch, he’s taken the “whining heel” to a different area where he’s not backing down from a fight, and actually protesting the thing rather than just trying to come up with excuses as to why he ...
  5. The Med Blog #1 -A Wrestlemania Idea

The Med Blog
    Blog #1

A Wrestlemania Idea

Hey everyone in the E-wrestling world. I come onto the site weekly and find myself reading through the blogs so I thought I would take the plunge and register to start blogging myself. Hope you enjoy…..

I have watched Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 12, after the iron man match against HBK & Bret Hart I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Grading TNA's Booking of Every Roster Member Part 2

Madison Rayne-Madison is talented but right now is at the bottom of the Knockouts division. Story with Earl Hebner went nowhere except to introduce Taryn Terrell and she hasn't been involved in much since. Tag team with Gail Kim might be picking up. Again, TNA's lack of commitment to the women (remember, you're not WWE, the women draw) being a cause. She should be seen more.
    Score: 2/10 ...
  7. Grading TNA's Booking of Every Roster Member Part 1

In a previous post a while back I gave my thoughts on TNA's storylines at the time along with a grade but now I want to expand on that a bit. This time I am going to grade the company's use of every single active member of their roster and give a short blurb on the positive and negatives in the way they have been used in recent months along with some likely suggestions for improvement.

8. A Dennis Blog -- Oh Hell NO!

Welcome to this weeks edition of A Dennis Blog, OH HELL NO!!!
    Hey, it's Dennis again back for my second. I have to admit I didn't really know what to write about in this second blog but then I was reading some forum posts on this site about two of the greatest superstars in WWE, who just happen to be the tag team champions. As I am not afraid to stir the pot, I decided I would tell you why I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career.....

To give some much needed love to in my opinion the greatest women's wrestler of all-time: Trish Stratus...decided to make a top 10 moments blog. This is because she is going into the Hall as well. Did the same with Foley in previous blog. How can you possibly break this down? I certainly listed these based on what I think meant most to Trish's career. I woudn't hate your list if you had them in a ...

Updated 02-15-2013 at 06:19 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: What's In A Name?

Hello again my fellow bloggers and readers. Welcome back to the often imitated but never duplicated, [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]!! I'm just going to get right into it becauseToday I'm going to be touching on a subject NOT as polarizing as The Rock (Which sparked some great discussion and it's much appreciated no matter what your opinion is.) winning the WWE Championship. No, no, no... this time, we'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.