View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlemania: The Good...

First of all, I would like everyone to know that I will be in attendance at this years Wrestlemania for the first time ever. Even knowing that I would be in attendance for this historic event, I still was not getting very excited about the event this year. I particularly blame this on the amazing wrestlemania season we got last year. Anyways, regardless of how I felt before I have been able to think ...
  2. Legacy of your top wrestlers

Hello all. There have been a lot of really good blogs on this site over the past few weeks. Hopefully you guys will enjoy mine. In short, I want to talk about your top wrestlers in the industry right now and the era for which they will be remembered. More specifically, I am going to categorize each wrestler in the era for which he will be most remembered. For example, Steve Austin will be remembered ...

Updated 03-28-2013 at 09:12 AM by weems

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The NBF: What WrestleMania Means to Me

I have always been the type of person that goes against the grain as it relates to what is popular. I think most wrestling fans can relate to that sentiment. Outside of the Monday Night Wars era when it was considered cool to be a wrestling fan, people like me are lumped in with YouTube stars like the “It’s still real to me dammit!” guy. I’ll take the jokes and the mocking ...
  4. Thoughts On The Best WWE Pay-Per-View

After all these years of watching Wrestling there is one PPV that always stood out to me. I remember watching it Live on TV like it was yesterday. That PPV is Survivor Series 2003. Survivor Series 2003 had the best lineup and made history in more than once that night.

Not counting the Sunday Night Heat match with Tajiri and Jamie Noble we would ...

Updated 03-26-2013 at 09:40 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , Wrestling
  5. Over-thinking RAW.... just enjoy!

Over-thinking about how good or bad WWE or TNA is, something we are all guilty of.

Whilst watching Monday Night Raw now it seems a must that we should all be on twitter during the show to see whats trending, then we should go on to various websites to see what everyones opinions is and then offer our opinion of the show. We all sit there and critique the show, whether we are reading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. PG era is Advantageous for Fans and WWE

Why the pg era is good for wrestling fans and the WWE.
    So today I thought I'd take on an issue relevant to wrestling fans but many in the internet wrestling community, in my opinion, blindly hate with out realizing the benefits of it. The pg era, as a whole does have it's down sides but in this blog I will focus on the good things about the pg era. Trust me there are plenty of positive things ...

Updated 03-26-2013 at 09:41 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Stryke Zone: Ideas that can boost the WWE's weaknesses.

The WWE has seen sharp declines in their mid card, tag team, and divas divisions. All three of these were once top notch divison. The Intercontinental title scene in the WWF was sometimes better then the main events of most other feds.

However now they are almost laughable. I have come up with a few ideas on how to boost each division.

Intercontinental/United State championships: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. What I love about Professional Wrestling - Fantasy World

The real world is filled with good guys and bad guys. However the line between good and evil is often blurred, and it can be difficult to tell them apart, unlike the many stories we have read, watched, written, and played out in many fictional scenarios.

You have Batman vs Joker, Superman vs Lex Luthor, ...

Updated 03-24-2013 at 08:08 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ramblings of a Horseman: 3/23/13

WOOO!!! Welcome to my new blog. Sorry, I've been off the grid for a while . Making moves and other fun stuff. There's not going to be missing points I can talk about every week so I decided to have another blog where I can just speak my mind on any number of topics I chose. So let's begin.

We are officially on the road to Wrestlemania and WHOA!! It is not a good start. I could begin ...
  10. Updated and estimated Wrestlemania card

Pre-Show Battle Royal - United States Title - Antonio Cescero (c) vs R-Truth vs Cody Rhodes vs Justin Gabriel vs Damien Sandow vs Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal vs Kofi Kingston vs Drew Macintyre vs Brodus Clay vs Sweet T vs Primo vs Epico vs Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil - A Battle Royal has been the talk of the Pre-Show since last year and now i think that the United States Title will be a low profile ...

Updated 03-23-2013 at 10:14 AM by WWE.TNA.2012

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.