View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rock vs Cana: A Year in the Waiting: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Well Splashers they can knock me down, but they can't kill me! Here I am once again to give you me 2 an 1/2 cents! And most likely I'll take back to 2 cents for myself, and you can keep the change .

I watched WrestleMania 27, and I can't say I was that thrilled about it. Sure it had some great points, however it had a lot of dry points as well. I thought the Snooki Mixed tag match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Please Stop With All the Pay Per Views

Ladies and Gentlemen, something tells me that I’m not the only fan out there who thinks this abundance of pay per views needs to stop. I’ve been watching wrestling since very close to the same time as the first Wrestlemania, which means I’ve seen lots of things change over the years. Back then pay per views were a BIG deal. I mean hell, the WWF didn’t even come out with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dream WWE vs TNA Matches

Ofcourse we all talk all the time about WWE vs TNA knowing it won't happen in the near future. I know it won't happen anytime but a man can dream right. I've always believed that WWE had a better product but TNA has the better wrestlers/matches. TNA stars wrestle on Fast-Forward but the product is very dry.

Matches:

Eric Young vs Santino Marella
    These are the ...

Updated 04-11-2011 at 11:12 AM by knox

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. The Wrestling Business is Failing

The wrestling business is failing. With the new era of political correctness and dismay for anything prejudice, the wrestling business faces its biggest challenge ever. The two major companies are at a standstill, neither is improving, neither willing to give up the glory of the old days.

In this modern world wrestling needs to catch up to this millennium, it needs to be fair to its ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 07:19 AM by candlelarbra521

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Why PG doesn't mean bad wrestling

Unfortunately for modern wrestling in the WWE, every match, angle and ‘superstar’ are compared to those of the Attitude Era. There’s no doubt that the era was the most thrilling in wrestling history and it really rejuvenated the whole industry but I think some people are confused about what made the time so special.

At the moment some people complain about PG wrestling ...
  6. The Rock vs Cena: Fantasy WM27 Dialogue

**Note to reader: I've gotten criticism for my dialogue before so if I cause you to vomit, or bang your head on the desk, my apologies.

It's one week ago at Wrestlemania 27. It's the main-event. The Rock has just got done saying what he came out to say. Everyone is cheering for the Rock and excited at what is about to happen because it'll probably be great. Sadly, that wasn't the ...

Updated 04-11-2011 at 09:05 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WM27: I quote 'The Grandest mixed reaction of them all'

Well the 28th annual Wrestlemania has been and gone and not without a mixed reaction. But i think we all knew that it would get a mixed reaction because the fact is you "you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time"

I have to admit that my own reaction is mixed for a couple of ...

Updated 04-07-2011 at 03:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. WMania '11: A Letdown; WWE Aims for 2012

Simply put Wrestlemania 27 was a major let down. After all the hype for weeks, especially around The Rock's role at Wrestlemania, we, as fans, assumed big things were going to go down on the big night. It never really happened. What is clear, is that The Rock's involvement in the last few weeks has been a launchpad for the bigger picture - Wrestlemania 28 - the main event match versus John Cena. ...

Updated 04-06-2011 at 08:56 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WM27: I liked it! mostly...

I watched WM27, had some beers, this came to my mind as I watched:

Rock promo: The pop was cool, promo not as good as his first raw one but still good to pump the crowd. Maybe a tad too long, but you could tell rock was feeling awesome to be back in front of 70,000 which is good enough for me if it keeps him excited enough to stick around for a match or two.
    Title of ‘host’ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Rivalries...where did they go?

This is gonna be a tough subject to hit upon since its true that rivalries do still exist, however they feel so lack luster nowadays that I feel like we really dont have any real rivalries to speak of and Im gonna do my best to hit the point as best as I can with a few examples from past years. Ok here goes...

Remember Triple H vs The Rock? If your a long time wrestling fan and were ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.