View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pin Me/Pay Me: The Value of Wins in Wrestling

Entry 6.

Orton wins MitB! Everyone's mad!

For my last blog, I wrote about the value of titles in the modern era; today, I tackle wins and loses.

Let's start with the basics. I mean the basic basics. Grass roots stuff. Wrestling is a work. I just blew your mind, I know. It's common knowledge on the level of Santa not being real (spoilers). But as basic as it ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 03:29 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thoughts on Money in the Bank 2013

For you information: This was posted before Raw. It just took a long time to be approved. I might do a Raw report too, but if I don't, I'll just say it was one of the best Raws ever.

Smackdown Money in the Bank:

When I first saw this match on paper, I thought it would never work because it would end up turning someone babyface. I thought that they should have ...

Updated 07-15-2013 at 10:26 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My Summerslam Card

So if you read my blogs on this fabulous website you know I predominately do a Raw Hits and Misses blog every week and a Be the Booker blog for every PPV. I am going to start to incorporate a new blog now. After every PPV I will make the next card for the upcoming one. I'm not going to make any dream matches or anything but instead I will put matches that are rumored to take place and matches that ...

Updated 07-15-2013 at 01:44 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Money in the bank 2013 review

Wow! Philadelphia were electric tonight. So lets start off.

Kick off tag team championship match: Slow start to the match but a good last few minutes made up for this. Usos were more over than expected. This should've been on the main show though. Its good wwe gave the usos a fair showing.

Winners: The Shield - I liked the of innovative finish.

Moment of the ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 03:52 AM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 5

I meant to get this up before the actual Money in the Bank PPV, but due to technical reasons I was not. Anyways, with that said, I thought I would look at WWE's missed opportunities at superstars who should have won a MITB match instead of the ones they chose for the situation. Let's get started:

Christian
    I am not a huge fan of Christian, but knowing what he has done for the WWE ...
  6. WWE – Moving Forward...

It is 3.01pm on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 in Adelaide, South Australia...
    Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta - BLOG.

It is I, Ozzy Mandias your Prime Minister of the Wrestling Government, a familiar force returning to claim what is his. It’s been almost two months since my debut, and in terms of views and overall feedback I think I can call my first blog a success. And now ...
  7. Superstar Matt Morgan: "Should Morgan be a world champion?"

All you hear about with Matt Morgan for years has been "potential". Potential to be a main event caliber guy. He has the look and size to pull it off. So why didn't he become what many thought he would? Politics? Lack of oppurtunities? Morgan returned to TNA after teasing that he may leave for WWE around October last year. I didn't believe him going back to WWE would help him get to the ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 08:57 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. 5 NXT Prospects that will be the future

Hey mr.onemanband on his own blog in today's blog I will be talking about NXT prospects. We aren't talking about any prospects we are talking the five future stars of the WWE.*

5. Xavier Woods - You probably are scratching your heads on this why woods? He couldn't do it in TNA. So why is this my guy. Woods is exciting he's refreshing his promos have that something about him. He's very ...

Updated 07-15-2013 at 04:23 AM by mr.onemanband

Tags: blog, nxt, top 5, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Possible Replacements for Kane in the Money in the Bank match

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan. I hope you all are getting excited for Money in the Bank. I am sure you guys have heard about Kane being pulled out of the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder match because of 'injuries' suffered at the hands of the Wyatt Family. There have been talks and question as to who will be a possible replacement for the Big Red Monster/Machine. I am hear to share ...
  10. Three Steps to Make John Cena Heel

Are you like me? Have you been waiting for a John Cena heel turn for a long time now? It seems like it should have happened already but never took place. I mean, he is the face of the franchise but his character has gotten stale since around 2008/2009. All the little kid jokes, putting down the heels, and overcoming the odds has been dragged on for too long now. Here our my three easy steps too make ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.