View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Perfect Angle/Storyline for the Divas!!!

Hello folks, I was looking at the state of the Divas division and I came up with a couple of cool angles that might get things back in flow. Hope you enjoy my ideas, I'm going to layout 3 different angles that might work.

Now lets face it, the divas have been weak for a while but its not really their fault. They've been getting no air time but in face they have the talent to back ...

Updated 08-18-2011 at 09:49 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Turtle Time: Fully Loaded 2000 DVD Review Part 1

Hi there, me again with another review. I just got back from holidays from Turkey (my dad tricked me, he told me Spain) and camping in sunny England. It's pretty safe to say they've been eventful. And for those (i'd imagine only a select few) who were wondering no review on the 9th and 10th take this as the reason why: http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/170-s...ail/story.html ...

Updated 08-17-2011 at 06:24 PM by Mr.Turtle

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Dusty Finish: The Raw Reflection 8/15/2011

Coming off what can only be called a bizarre, yet exciting end to SummerSlam, I was on the edge of my seat awaiting Monday Night Raw. Why’d Nash do what he did, and did someone put him up to it? If so, then who was it? So as I sat huddled in front of my TV, waiting anxiously for the start of Raw, I wondered to myself just how many of those questions would we get answered. As I sit here writing this, ...
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: A Fall/Winter To Be Happy For?

This marks my official 20th blog entry here on eWN so I figured I'd do it in a quarterly fashion just like I did with my first: "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of". I waited until after SummerSlam and last night's RAW to do this just so we could get a better understanding on how things may be heading.

Everyone feared that PG was going to be the death blow of THE 'E... I again ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who can Replace the Main Eventer of WWE

Well as we all know, SuperCena and SuperOrton wont always last forever. Hell 3-4 years from now they might be both eyeing retirement as main eventing every PPV and Brand Show their on would most likely destroy their body.
    So WWE, who do youu have planned to build over the next year or two to replace their huge main event positions?
    Here are 3 applicants thati beleive would work. (P.S. ...

Updated 08-16-2011 at 10:44 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Unpredictability Is Back In WWE Programming

It's been a while since I felt this excited to be a wrestling fan. Lots of things are going on, particularly in the WWE. We got a white hot CM Punk dishing out compelling TV moments and freshening up the main event scene. Since Punk made that shoot promo on RAW Roulette in June, a wave just seemed to take over the product as a whole. We've gotten breakout heel performances from R-Truth as the stereotypical ...

Updated 08-16-2011 at 03:16 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. The Dusty Finish: SummerSlam Fallout Thoughts

SummerSlam is billed as the biggest party of the summer, and last night that is exactly what the WWE gave us. For a PPV that I was skeptical about due to the fact that only four matches were announced by the end of Monday Night Raw last week, I walked away very impressed. We the fans got treated to three big returns (one really big one) and three title changes. Let's take a look at why I'm on the ...
  8. My Opinion of TNA and How to Possibly Fix It.

May I just say first of all I am not a TNA hater. I watch TNA and from the period 2005-early 2011 I prefered TNA over WWE. I am a firm believer that TNA succeeding will benefit the overall business of wrestling. I also understand that having Hulk Hogan and RVD in TNA no doubt increases the profile of TNA. However after watching the last two weeks, all I can say is ugh.

TNA is being ...
    Tags: opinion, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Why I Love TNA (or as it's called now, Impact)

Let's get right to it: I love TNA.

Most people have their preferences when it comes to wrestling, just like people have their preferences when it comes to sports teams, music bands, toilet paper, whatever. Me, I'm a TNA guy.

Why?

First, it's not mainstream. I am an unconventional person at heart; just following trends because other people follow them ...
    Tags: mainstream, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: Return to glory [Part III]

__________________________________________________ ____________
    If you haven’t read part one or two of this mini-series, you can find them here:
    PART I and PART II.

--- WWE: Return to glory [Part III] ---

Tunnel vision doesn't build titles - or PPVs

Believe it or not, I didn't know who the Intercontinental Champion was until ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.