View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Wrestlings 5 Top Actors And Worst

After Seeing Rick Starrs Brilliant Blog i thought i would give you all my thoughts and opinions on my Top 5 Actors who went from Wrestling To The Big Screen! and my reasons why! So without further a do here we go!

WORST

5-Goldberg

Why?-Looney Tunes Back I Action!! only kidding when it comes to acting i think you need a certain character which i dont think ...
  2. The Very Best and Very Worst of WWE

Welcome Back Splashers. This time I'm gonna try something a little bit different. Almost every wrestling fan says that John Cena is the #1 fan in the WWE. Well what about the 40+ other wrestlers? I knew that it was impossible to give each wrestler their own spot, so instead, I created 4 tiers, for all the wrestlers. Like my last blog, I am not expecting people to agree, or even like this one. Lastly ...

Updated 10-12-2011 at 01:51 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Examples in Great Story Telling... Shawn Michaels 2008

In 2008 The WWE showed a example in great story telling using Shawn Michaels.... 2008 was a amazing creative year for the character of Shawn Michaels. The WWE transtioned smoothly from great storyline to great storyline using Shawn Michaels in 2008.

It all started in 2008 around Wrestlemania time

Updated 10-10-2011 at 06:22 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Recent Failed Pushes

So, I was just sitting at home watching some old wrestling videos on youtube and I got to thinking, what happened to this person and their push. That person was doing great in the feud got over, or in some cases didn't, and then just fell off the map. This list is based only on the talent in the WWE, as I have not been watching TNA enough to know if any super failed pushes. My list is based on people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Great Use of Filling Card for PPV

I don't know why so many people complain about a lot of things with PPV these days, for example the lack of build for sheamus v kofi kingston's table match at extreme rules this year. i quite enjoyed a surprise match being thrown in during the attitude era, and after that (I can't remember too much before then regarding this topic i'm writing about now. Yes build is fantastic and a pre requesite ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 10:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Chris Benoit debate: Should WWE acknowledge him?

Hey guys, Knox here. Hope all is well with the IWC, EWN community. I'm writing this blog because I had alot of bad backlash on my last blog titled "WWE Classics On Demand". I wrote that blog to simply advertise the WWE's great program they offer which provides us with great action from WWF, WCW, ECW, NWA, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, WCCW and more.

I got a comment saying that ...

Updated 10-10-2011 at 12:29 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The guy pulling all the strings.

Please read my blog on 'my thoughts on the walkout storyline' as this blog is a continuation of that.

I would like to use this blog to discuss the possible guys that may be pulling the strings and give my opinion of who id like it to be.

Kevin Nash - of course it is possible the Nash may be behind it all, however this would be a massive disappointment and i don't believe ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Thoughts on the Current Walkout Storyline

As i mentioned in my last blog, i believe there is a buzz/excitement around the WWE similar to the one before we got the attitude era and i am tuning in every week to see if they produce something special. I would like to take the time now to give my thoughts on how they could really improve the story.

Personally, i thought bringing HHH in as COO was a brilliant decision as it meant: ...

Updated 10-09-2011 at 10:29 PM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Wrestling's Top 5 Actors

Hi Splashers. Thanks to one of my readers “Blink”, I took a second look at my last blog, and I wasn’t too pleased with it. There are some things you said that I disagreed with, but in general I saw your point.

Moving on, I’ve seen “Top Five” , or “Top Ten” everywhere. I ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Man Behind The Controversy - CM Pu.. - No Wait - Vince McMa... - The IWC?

In recent months we have seen some compelling and interesting storylines from the WWE, from CM Punk's first "Pipe Bomb" promo up to the walkout on RAW and even into SmackDown territory. This got me to thinking what caused all of this uproar, who is behind it, and why.

First off - CM Punk's promo before his match against John Cena at MITB shook the IWC and the wrestling ...

Updated 10-08-2011 at 11:39 AM by Dr. Death

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.