View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Booking WM and After

So with Summerslam just one week away, it is only six months away from WrestleMania. You may think that's a little while to look ahead, but the effects of Summerslam should culminate in events that lead to a special WrestleMania. While most reports have, HHH vs Stone Cold as the main event. If they were to plan a WM that not only historic, but memorable.e Here is how I would book it.

Updated 08-11-2013 at 09:19 PM by pauldwku

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 fav in TNA, Top 5 fav in WWE and 5 people I want back in TNA

Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! My Favorites in TNA and WWE have changed alot this year and I want to see everybody's favorites. So in this blog I will discuss this and hope you will comment your favorites.

Top 5 in WWE:

5:Rob Van Dam
    RVD has been undefeated in singles competition since bursting back into WWE. I liked him really well in TNA, a little better there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Color Me Blood Red: The Black and White Era

Note: Thanks to everyone for the wonderful responses to my last entry. I'll write a part 2 in the near future but for now....

"He is wearing the proverbial crimson mask!"

Modern WWE programming isn’t made with me in mind. It took me awhile to realize, but once I did, I was able to better appreciate the product. I am no longer the target demographic. It was ...

Updated 08-11-2013 at 01:15 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My favorite WWE feud of 2013

Forget The Rock vs. John Cena. Forget CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar. And last but certainly not least, forget Punk vs. The Rock.

In my opinion, my most absolute favorite WWE feud of 2013 involves two up-and-coming young WWE Superstars.

SD_726_Photo_125.JPG

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow first teamed up together on the August 27th, 2012 episode of Monday Night ...
  5. Loose Cannon: Night of Champions 2013 Card

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. After three tremendous blogs about Chris Benoit; I will write a blog about Night of Champions 2013 card. With Summerslam 2013 rapidly approaching, it is time to think about the future and how what outcomes the Summerslam card will have on the next PPV. While hopefully you enjoy the card and please leave feedback in the comment section ...

Updated 08-10-2013 at 04:52 PM by AssassinBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: Future Champions

Haven’t blogged in a while so bear with me but I thought this would be a nice easy topic to get me going again so without further ado, here we go!

In this blog, I’ll be looking at who I think would make a good champion going into the future for each belt in order to a) bring prestige back and b) to have a memorable/entertaining reign.

Divas Championship
    So we start ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:17 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. What really grinds my gears? Episode 12 - Vanilla Midgets

625488_400350853399824_1626032927_n.jpg
    Episode 12 - Vanilla Midgets

Usually I would go into a Peter Griffin style rant here, over the particular subject matter, and have some fun for the sake of having a lighthearted beginning to my blogs.

However this time I am not in the mood. This subject has somehow slipped through my thought process til just recently, after reading

Updated 08-17-2013 at 05:15 PM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My thoughts on how Summerslam will/should go down

Hi Guys. I just wanted to give my thoughts on Summerslam as the card starts to take shape. Here is the current card which is pretty solid apart from the Ziggler& Kaitlyn vs Big E & AJ match

Bray Wyatt vs Kane Ring Of Fire (guessing they mean inferno match) - I am not full over on the Wyatt Family like I am with the Shield but I am looking forward to this match. I hope something ...
  9. Somebody will be turning heel at SummerSlam

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_cena-bryan.jpg
    Who will it be?

John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam on Sunday, August 18th and my gut feeling (along with pretty much several members of the IWC) tells me that somebody will be turning heel after the match is over and so, let's dissect the likelihood of who will be entering the dark side after "The ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 12:36 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Random Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 8-8-13

It’s time to pick on TNA again. Now this will be the third week straight that I pick on these poor bastards. Now, it’s not because I hate them. Quite the contrary, I’ve been looking forward to TNA the most every week. The BFG series is clearly the best reason to tune in to their program. But...the last two weeks, the stories have sucked, they really have. The lawsuit, the August 1st mystery, ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:16 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.