View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 5 Internationally Recognizable Superstars

After watching a recent Vince McMahon interview, I realised how much he values WWE’s ability to export in to different countries. So I’ve decided to make a list of who I think are the most RECOGNIZABLE superstars internationally and who has helped WWE become a real global enterprise. I grew up in Bangladesh (WWE are huge there) so I have experienced WWE from a different point of view compares ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:47 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Top 10 Unlikely stories in wrestling: 10 - 6

I was going to write the 2nd part of my 2002 year in review but I somehow logged out of this website and lost everything I had written about so I decided ah to hell with it. But luckily I have been writing a blog which I think is far superior that I am nearly done with now. As I'll possibly exceed the standard 10,000 word limit I've decided to condense this down into two parts that should see it ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 07:51 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog Wars 8: Top 5 Stars who need to be in the HOF

Welcome to the 8th episode of Blog Wars! This week we have deadly56 taking on Dr. Death. With all this talk of the HOF I decided to base this weeks list around it so here is the list.

Top 5 Superstars who Deserve to be in the Hall Of Fame

deadly56
    Hi everyone I would like to thanks wrestlingfan66513 for having me, and I hope you like my blog.

5.Paul ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chris Jericho's Wrestlemania Opponent?

Hey guys Knox here. I figured I'd do some dream booking at the possibilities of Jericho's Wrestlemania opponents in which I narrowed it down to three. I'm going to rank these by what I'd much rather see as opposed to what's most likely to happen. Hope you all enjoy.

3. Cm Punk
    This is what the people seem to wanna see except for me. Personally both Cm Punk & Jericho are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 golden move's of 2012

Hi All, this is my first blog on this site, I do have my own blog but didn't want to start linking back and forth so thought I'd post directly here.

I think with just a few simple changes WWE could change their downward fortunes in 2012 and here is what I think are five golden ideas that would help WWE break these misfortunes.

1. A Dominant Stable
    We haven't had any ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 04:49 PM by Dazzaschofield

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. TOP 5 Matches To Permanently Bring Back To WWE

Hi everyone I have not done a blog in a while,so I might be a bit rusty anyway lets get to it.

5.Championship Scramble

Description:Two wrestlers begin the match in the ring, and every five minutes, another wrestler enters until all five competitors are in the ring. After the final wrestler enters the match, there is a five-minute ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:50 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Who Should Be inducted into the Hall Of Fame In 2012?

In recent weeks, there have been talks of whom will be in the Hall Of Fame this year. It was announced on Monday Night Raw that Edge & The Four Horseman are the inductees so far. It was exciting to see both Edge & The Four Horseman go in, but I believe Edge shouldn't be inducted this year. Whoever talks have been that Wrestlemania 29 is not going to be held at the Sky-Dome in Toronto, Canada. ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:17 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Edge: In The Hall of Fame Already?

Today I will be blogging about finding out that Edge is the first pick for the 2012 Hall Of Fame induction ceremony. It is quite pleasing to see the Rated R Superstars storied career finally go into the Hall Of Fame. In my prospective, it is too early for Edge to be inducted to the Hall Of Fame. When I heard the news, I said it's very much too early. Edge has accomplished much in the Wwe but I thought ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 11:19 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Where are they now?: PPV Main Event Winners

Going from the Royal Rumble to TLC, I'm going to look at the Main Event Winners from each 2011 PPV and look in on where they are now and how I feel so far removed from the PPVs. Main Event means Last Match on the Card.

Royal Rumble: Alberto Del Rio (Royal Rumble Match)
    Then: Royal Rumble winner! IT IS HIS DESTINY TO GO ON TO WRESTLEMANIA!

Now: Wrestlemania loss, Money ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. William Regal: Future HOF & The saving Grace of NXT

Hey guys BlackFalcon here once again. Tonight I decided to watch the first NXT of the year online. I had not watched a single episode from Series 3 onwards. The matches were okay, I didn't really care much for the backstage storylines (although I laughed at the Reks/Hawkins v Tatsu/Baretta prank war, and their match was incredible), but one person made it all worthwhile. A returning William Regal ...

Updated 01-13-2012 at 02:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.