View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Loose Cannon: Flashback Friday's-Cruiserweight Division

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my latest edition of Loose Cannon; I blogged about the League of Prosperity; which is things that need to be done to improve EWN. In the blog, I blogged about pure speculation and how it is ruining the site for many viewers. In this blog edition, I will take you back to the past; in Flashback Friday's. The first edition is none other ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 11:02 AM by AssassinBlade

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Night of Champions 2013

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, I would I like to share with you on how I myself, would book WWE's upcoming PPV, Night of Champions. We have just gotten past SummerSlam and so far, no matches have been announced. I would like to get in before any of them are so I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][B][U]PRE-SHOW[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 08:00 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Don't Hate Cena, Hate Everybody Else...

We have all heard the complaints about Cena a million times. 5 moves of doom, needs a heel turn, same gimmick of hero making the comeback to defeat the villain, character has went stale, etc. Realistically, the biggest problem that Cena has is a lack of competition within the WWE. Yes, you read that correctly. WWE’s roster is too weak at the top of the card. Austin had Rock, Bret, Taker, HHH and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Loose Cannon: League of Prosperity

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my last blog entry; I informed the EWN readers about Night of Bloggers 2013 in which will be an interesting development to say the least. In this blog; I will blogging about the league of Prosperity. This article will be devoted to us the EWN readers and bloggers who do not have so much freedom on this sight. This is basically a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coffee Talk: Daniel Bryan and the Ties that Bind

Hey everyone. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This one is going to be a little different than usual. This one will have one main focus, and that's Daniel Bryan and the main storyline in WWE right now. That main storyline being reminiscent of the main storyline of the Attitude Era where Stone Cold had a long lasting rivalry with Vince McMahon. But, I'm sure everyone has seen SummerSlam ...
  6. My projected Night of Champions card

Night_of_Champions_2013_poster.jpg

After an unforgettable SummerSlam pay-per-view which saw Triple H turn on Daniel Bryan, the WWE will commence at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan on Sunday, September 15th for the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

And so, here's what to expect:

(PRE-SHOW MATCH) PRIME TIME PLAYERS VS. JACK SWAGGER & ANTONIO CESARO

Updated 08-21-2013 at 03:12 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Why I Boo John Cena

On Sunday night, I marked out like an 8 year old boy, who had just received his most sought after gift at Christmas when Daniel Bryan pinned John Cena clean 1,2,3! Its not the first time i marked out for Cena being defeated and it most likely wont be the last. Now Ive read a few other blogs recently regarding Why we shouldn't hate John Cena and questioning why John Cena is as hated as he appears to ...
    Tags: bryan, cena, daniel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Coming off the back of Sunday’s SummerSlam, Raw was guaranteed viewership this week, but also added pressure.

Pressure for the extremely well-played out double heel turn of former Evolution teammates Triple H and Randy Orton to convincingly rub the fans the wrong way for the first time in years, pressure for the would-be WWE Champion Daniel Bryan to pull off the role of a modern day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.