View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Supers, Cenas, Cells, and CM Punks: WRESTLEMANIA!

Two Generations

Ever since last year I have been cringing at the thought of a John Cena/"Dwayne" match at Wrestlemania, but ever since that match was announced, I've been having a growing respect for John Cena, and an undenying hatred towards Dwayne. Although the premise of this match was destroyed at Survivor Series, we're now in full swing again for this one. For what qualifies ...
  2. Why The Rock doesn't deserve to be at WrestleMania.

Surely the idea of announcing a match a year in advance would be to give it the biggest build in the history of the WWE. The prospect of a year long feud is an exciting, yet brave one. Keeping the audience’s interest in a feud for twelve months is a difficult task and from April 4 2011, I knew that WWE would struggle with this task.

Up until about a week ago, I’d pretty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: It's The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine

Welcome everyone to another edition of the [B]often imitated, never duplicated [/B]blog verson of SOT'E!! I know it's been a while but, my personal life needed me for a few things either way, that's not why you read my blogs now is it? No. You read my blogs for some reason completely different that I'll never understand. But personally, thank you for reading. You guys rock!

As per usual, ...
  4. In Response to Attitude vs. PG era

Since a little bit before Wrestlemania I, I have been watching wrestling and it was the Junkyad Dog and Hulk Hogan that got me hooked on it. My parents couldn't afford the PPVs back then and I remember always calling a 976 number to find out the results. Finally, they bought WMIII and I knew I was a fan for life.

Wrestling was always PG. I learned the blood was fake for the most part. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Attitude Era WILL go out with a Bang, Cena's in Mania mode

I don’t need a long winded intro to say this. Hell in a Cell, WrestleMania.

I’ll say it again. Hell in a Cell. Again? HELL in a CELL! Once more? HELL IN A CELL!!

For years WWE have been looking for a way to move the Attitude Era into the history books, and they have hit the bullseye with how they’re gonna do it. Undertaker and Triple H are the last two superstars ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Chambers, Ambulances, and Cobras – 10-Yr Anniversary EC!

Before I get into the bulk of tonight’s blogs I’d like to apologise for my lack of content last week. As it happened it was the first week in almost a year where I’ve missed Raw. Although I caught the highlights (on www.wwe.com – care to reward my free plug, WWE?) I felt it was too late to warrant a blog. As for tonight, I’m hoping my planned double header of Elimination Chamber ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:47 AM by Frank

Tags: chamber, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE: Santino Marella, 'The Resting Giants'

Had to make a pun at the accent...

I'll get to the point -- The WWE caught me a bit by surprise.

Let me start by saying that I haven't had a lot of mark out moments over the last few years. No, I think a better way to word that is: I don't have those child-like fan moments where I'm watching a match and I'm completely invested into it where I'm getting really excited ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Raw Review: Number 1 contenders, Challenges, and HO-SKI's

Hi everyone, I'm back and I've decided to write this Raw live from my laptop for you all, as I have the time for this as I am luckily (or unluckily) unemployed at this time. I may as well do this as long as I have nothing else to do so if you like it let me know what you think.

After the opening backstage skit before the opening video, I kind of rolled my eyes, (you know in one of them ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, and The Indifferent

Another Raw has come and passed, and we are now one more step closer to the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania 28. I for one am excited. While I thought Elimination Chamber was decent, I know quite a few were unhappy/disappointed in it. I feel like this Raw has made up for that, as WWE kicks it into high gear on the last stretch to WM. Let's get into the review shall we?

The Bad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The responsibility of John Cena

Hi everyone, firstly ill introduce myself, im Dylan Manov a DJ/Producer from South Australia.

I am a long-time supporter of this site and constantly keep up to date with all my wrestling industry news and results via this site because of my career I cant always see Raw and Smackdown! So im excited to post my first blog and get everyone’s thoughts and feedback both positive and ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 10:11 PM by djdylanmanov

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.