View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Thuganomic Rock Concert

I didn't know what to expect when I heard that The Rock and John Cena would be going at one another via music this past week on Raw. I was pleasantly surprised when Cena came out with his 'Thuganomic' attire on (although still wearing his wonderman wristbands). He had a mean look on his face and it looked like he had gone back to the gimmick we all loved back in the day.

Then came the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 Wrestlemania Moments

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the third installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. We're getting closer and closer to Wrestlemania and what a better list to keep this going than a top 10 Wrestlemania Moment list? These are for those moments that when you think of a certain Mania, these instantly pop up, without question. I wont waste your time in the intro, so without further ...
  3. Chris Jerichos Promo on Raw

For weeks we heard Punk and Jericho go back and forth about who the best in the world is. It was entertaining, Each week they furthered their feud a little more but last week on Raw Jericho Took this Feud to a different level, A Personal Level.... Jericho cut a amazing Promo that up my interest for Punk vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 28 ten fold. It took Jericho 3 mins to add a whole new dimension to ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 05:10 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Top 5 Matches That Should of Closed WrestleMania

In Honor of Wrestlemania Weekend, I'm ranking The Top 5 matches in Mania History that should of went on last, The match that should of closed the show.... In this Blog I'm not just going by match quality, So I know ill get alot of "Steamboat vs Savage" WM3 comments, but The truth is Hogan and Andre was the best way to close the show. This is more than just the best match on the Card ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 Under-rated Wrestlemania moments

When you think of Wrestlemania, you always think of the Hogan slam, Michaels entrance from WM12, stars winning first championships and so on. Some moments are overlooked and probably shouldn't be. Name 5 under-rated Wrestlemania moments:

WM2: Piper slams Mr.T-The 2 faced off in a boxing match. Roddy and Mr.T didn't like each other in real life and on TV. Piper made a big statement that ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:35 PM by TheGreatOne (Thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. My Idea for The Miz's Wrestlemania!

Now this is my first blog for about a year, so please be kind. But really wanted to share this with you!!!

The Miz as of late has been on a losing streak and has struggled with getting his wrestlemania match. This week on raw he lost to cm punk and lost the chance of being on the grandest stage of them all with it. Now I know it's been rumored that he will be involved in the rock/cena ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 08:05 PM by TheSilk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My least favorite moments in Wrestlemania history!!

I had biggest moments in last blog which is why I'm going to do a counterpart of my least favorite moments in Wrestlemania history. Examples of least favorite moments would be fav superstar losing, botches, and so on. Stuff that you wish didn't happen. I'll do 10 least fav moments.....1-27 numbering:

WM9:Hogan wins WWE title-He wins it in less than a minute after the featured main event ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:40 PM by TheGreatOne (Forgot to add alternates)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. 10 Biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!!

Let me first state that by biggest moments doesn't mean biggest or best matches. Biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!! Not going to number them because you can always argue that. I'll just add them from 1-27 numbering. Wrestlemania 1 was a big moment obviously which is why I left it off because every first of any annual event is big. Here is 10 biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!!

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:04 PM by TheGreatOne (Thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My beef with Rock vs Cena, who agrees?

Quick rundown on me, I used to watched wrestling. Love it. Lost Sky Sports so stopped watching it around 2004 and picked back up on it about two years ago. Obviously it was different when I started watching it again but I just took it for what it was. The Rock has always been my favorite wrestler, I remember being young and running around the living room in joy when his music hit and he sprinted full ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thought from the Old Skool Vol. 3

I'm back with another addition of Thoughts from the Old School. It's been awhile since my last blog my Predictions blog was kind of a flop but oh well. This addition I will looking at my Top 5 wrestling matches now this includes gimmick matches and straight up wrestling matches. Should I be doing a blog about Wrestlemania 28? NO! because none of the matches really interest me.

5. Tower ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.