View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10 CHANTS Ever! & Quick Live Raw Notes

Hey guys knox here hoping all is well. I gotta blog on chants seeing as that's been a huge part of the wrestling world for damn near ever. This should be fun. I'll try my best to leave out chants centered for a specific superstar. Hope you all enjoy.

10 Best Chants:

10. WOOOOO
    The ever popular Ric Flair chant. Very basic but still used to this day by fans all around ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My critic review on the current TNA product

I began watching TNA in 2004. After getting home from school, I changed the channels and saw wrestling. Wrestlers such as Konnan, R-Truth, and Road Dogg is what kept me hooked. Seeing Jarrett and other former wrestlers from the past that I never seen for a helluva long time. That along with the other young stars like AJ Styles, Daniels, Team Canada, and so on.

You look at past videos ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 10:01 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The John Cena Heel Turn and Why it Would Never Work

If I see another poorly written Brock Lesnar or Wrestlemnaina Blog I will Shoot my eye balls out. Today I wanted to do a different take on the Whole John Cena heel turn situation.... We see several blogs a week talking about how great it be for a Cena heel turn and some blogs predicting a Cena heel turn in the near future. Then we get the debate saying how it will never work cause "John Cena ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 06:37 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thoughts on Randy Orton

Hello my fellow blog readers. It feels great to post my 20th blog here on EWN. My topic today is going to be about Randy Orton, his current state in the WWE, whether a heel turn his good for him or not, his promo skills, and potential feuds I would like to see him in. By the way, if anyone has a comment that has been moderated, let me know and I'll be sure to approve it. Anyways, lets get started! ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 05:20 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Ironman matches

When you watch a wrestling match you look at the technical talent inside the ring. A standard match often takes up to 20 min, but sometimes it can go for an hour.

This time I’m going to rank the top 5 ironman matches. An iron man match is a 30 or 60 min wrestling match with the standard rules for a match. The wrestler who has the most decisions at the end of the match is then the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Could Wrestlemania 29 be the best ever ?

I know it's a year away, but watching last night's raw got me thinking. The way things are shaping up, it looks like a few 'attitude' wrestlers will return for 'one more match'. So without waffling on for much longer, here is how I think the WWE will set up WM 29.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar [WWE CHAMPIONSHIP]
    - I feel that this match could be one of the best ever. As I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Yes Sir, We Promised You A Great Event

'Yes Sir,We Promised You A Great Event'

Rumor: WWE Releasing The Bella Twins:I'm still not sure which one was the Divas champion.

They had a good run for what they bring to the table. Although they are very attractive (great stomachs and are shockingly beautiful in their modelling photos), their best feature, being twins got old a long time ago. The surprising thing for ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 01:13 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Back to The Future WWE version

After the success of my first ever blog YES! YES! YES! My first Ever Blog comes it's follow up YES! YES! YES! My second ever blog. Did people like the blog? YES! YES! YES! Did people not like the blog? YES! YES! YES! Why do I keep repeating this catchphrase? Cause I'm super hardcore like. YES! YES! YES!

Seriously, got some decent feedback last week from many of you critters and ...

Updated 04-10-2012 at 07:08 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Who Was Better: Guerrero or Jericho?

In my last blog the big debate was; who was better: Triple H or Edge? The people spoke and the outcome was…..

DRAW! Both ‘The Game’ and the ‘Rated R Superstar’ gained six votes, while three people couldn’t decide.

Thanks for all the comments, opinions and the votes. I’m trying to get as many people to vote as possible to make ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Raw Review 4/9/2012

The Raw Review 4/09/2012

WWE Monday Night RAW 4/9/2012
    The Verizon Center Washington, DC.

1. Big Johnny comes out to start tonight's episode. He has theme music now and boy does it suck. Johnny welcomes Brock Lesnar back to the WWE and

Updated 04-10-2012 at 09:19 AM by deadgods

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.