View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Apologies to Tony Schiavone

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I'm hear to do a blog apologizing for my comments made a very long time ago against Tony Schiavone. I did a blog on the best & worst announcers of all time and I had Tony listed as the worst commentator ever and I have to apologize for that.

If anyone wants to check out that blog, the link is below. I did that blog June 2, 2011 so it was quite ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 12:59 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Whats Going On In Prowrestling

I'm Gonna look at some of the News, Rumors and Talked about Issues in Wrestling today. So Here it Goes

Hulk Hogan Says WWE is Worried About His TNA Role
    Today Hulk Hogan Claimed On Twitter that The WWE is threaten by his Involvement in TNA. Here's what

Updated 05-03-2012 at 12:16 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WrestleMania In England!

Now i am an English wrestling fan so obviously this is a bias view! However in this blog i hope to argue my point and show to non believers why it would be a good idea and fairly practical to hold Wrestlemania 31 or after at Wembley Stadium in England!

First of all i would like to explain that it is not the old Wembley stadium that Summerslam 92 was held in but this is a fairly new stadium ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. $hazBlog: Booking the Divas Champion (Part 1)

Layla's return had me thinking, where is her reign gonna lead? Are we gonna witness her add prestige to the belt? Well this is my booking! If probably won't happen, I'll write it anyway!

I WILL ON SHOW THE VITAL RAW AND SMACKDOWN SHOWS, AND ALL PPVS!

Over the Limit: Layla (c) vs Aksana - Divas Champion match
    Eve sets up a match for Aksana has her 'gift', no build up ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 07:21 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Greatest Tag Teams in WWF/E history

Hey there wrestling fans. After enjoying many of your posts for so long, I thought it was high time I started posting some of my own. I was gonna start with my favourite wrestlers, but after WWE's list of greatest tag teams, I thought I'd list my own. I have been watching Wrestling for as long as I can remember (early 80's) and am only going to list the teams I remember and why (sorry Blackjacks). ...

Updated 05-02-2012 at 08:18 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

4) I want to see less “Show” and more “Action Packed Event!”

I asked a question in my last blog. When was the last time you felt that you had just seen wrestling history on a Monday Night RAW? That was a trick question. The prelude to that question clearly states that Raw is disqualified. Raw is not a wrestling program. I will elaborate on this in section 10 but ...
  7. The Perfect Wrestling Video Game

This Christmas i was VERY excited to play WWE 12 because it was my first wrestling game in a while. Instead, what i got was a horrible thing called "predator engine" and a game where online users abuse 2 moves and win cheap. Also, the fact that no other mode in that game is playable is beyond me. That's when i realized how a perfect wrestling game would be.

BTW: This is not ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:57 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Countdown to the best Theme Music

I know, Theme songs get done every week here! I want to introduce myself, a long time lurker, now posting my first blog.

With the return of Brock Lesnar and his INTIMIDATING theme music, it got me thinking to what makes a GREAT theme song. Now I might be bias, but I HATE the way the E has started to use songs with lyrics just so they can sell them on Itunes. Im a fan of the wordless ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 07:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Yes Yes Yes? The Raw Review

**CONTAINS EXTREME RULES SPOILERS**

Extreme Rules aftermath (written pre-Raw)

Extreme Rules was, in my always ‘humble’ and often sarcastic opinion, a major success – with one flaw. Jericho versus Punk was a great match, Sheamus and Bryan put on a great match, and Lesnar destroyed Cena. The one flaw which I have alluded to is that Cena managed to win in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What Could be the Most Popular WrestleMania 29 Card

The Rock Vs Brock For WWE Championship

This is going to be built after the entire year of Brock causing terror to the WWE in 2012-2013. He wil win the WWE Championship with noone being able to stop him. Here comes the Rock to save the Day and become the WWE champion. Then the next night because most likely he will have some movie to do, give up the title and this will ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 07:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.