View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Retiring Sting

As always, many rumors are running wild about a sting debut in the WWE.

I think the best way for all involved would be the following;

Firstly Sting must sign maybe a limited schedule to keep him in wwe for 2 wrestlemania's and have him debut the night after The Royal Rumble 2014 Kane in the ring cutting a Promo as a babyface. Lights go out, fog surrounds the ring and ramp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Missing Piece: The Phenomonal AJ Styles

In the sport of professional wrestling, there have been many wrestlers to cross promotions throughout the years in the hopes of bettering themselves and their careers. It is a trend that has been active as far back as Ric Flair jumping from NWA to WWE, and to a lesser degree, Shane Douglas going from NWA to ECW. While in the midst of being practical, these moves proved to be both necessary and worthy, ...
  3. Sting: How the journey should end

The Icon. The Enigma. The man called Sting. What a career this legend has had. Clash of Champions going 45 minutes with Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight title. Finally beating Flair at Starrcade for that same title. The bull-rope matches with Vader. His epic feuds with the Four Horsemen. I can go on and on. He spent over a decade as the Franchise of WCW before its demise. Vanished into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Cena-Free Experiment

Hey Everyone,

I've been rather quiet on the boards as of late, but as always, I've been watching and evaluating.

The post-Summerslam scenario was one of the most intriguing and hopeful landscapes I've seen present itself in recent memory. John Cena, the WWE's biggest asset, was knowingly going away on a multiple month hiatus. Part-timers like Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Outside the Ring : First of Many

This is my first blog and I hope it wont be my last. Unless that killer shark gets loose again I think I will be fine.

I have stood in shadows for far too long watching all the wrestling I can endure and I can endure no more.

There is one thing that is bugging me so very much and that is the lack of events outside of the ring.
    Now I don't mean CM Punk visiting ball ...
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

The last time I wrote anything about WWE was the Monday Night Raw after August’s SummerSlam.

To give you all an idea of how long that is in the WWE Universe, I have a few examples of changes which have occurred since my last blog to throw your way:

- Daniel Bryan is now a two-time WWE Champion (that’s right, he now has two short-lived claims to the title),
    - John ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 24 More Interesting Facts

I couldn’t help myself. Although I said my last blog was the final entry in the fun facts series, this one is actually a prequel, so I didn’t lie. These are pretty much left-overs from my previous blogs. This set of trivia is mostly based on older, rare facts from back in the day. I’m sure some of these won’t be shockers to you long-time wrestling fans. I’ve lost count here, but hopefully ...

Updated 10-22-2013 at 05:07 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. HHH: Inside the Game

The Attitude Era. Often defined as the introduction of sex, violence and unexpected plot twists in the world of professional wrestling. It is in the Attitude Era that one of the most influential figures in professional wrestling history had his greatest success as a performer and laid the groundwork for what would become today’s WWE. We are talking about none other than The Game; HHH.

Updated 10-19-2013 at 08:47 AM by Chris1978

Tags: attitude era, hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those ...

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. Loose Cannon: Survivor Series 2013

Welcome all to another edition of Loose Cannon. As most of the WWE Universe is aware, we are approaching a milestone PPV as Survivor Series this year celebrates its 26th annual event. Most feuds speculated to carry on to this PPV is Heyman/Punk final encounter and Orton/Bryan.

Survivor Series
    18,000 in Attendance
    "How you survive?"

Rumored: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.