View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. John Cena/ Brock Lesnar/ The Rock ?

This is my first blog ever. So I hope you enjoy, hope you comment on your thoughts, and please any feedback to improve would be greatly appreciated.

My name is Dave King obviously, and I want to keep my blogs short, sweet and to the point. So wish me luck!

Since Brock Lesnar's return, I felt that the WWE has handled him wrong. Brock realistically could handle anyone in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ramblings of a Madman: Just for the hell of it

It’s no secret that I am against the mentality of using WWE Superstars from days gone by to grab ratings. I am an advocate of making stars out of the current crop of workers that are there, and only using ‘Legends’ to put over new talent and develop storylines.

Raw 1000, for the most part, seemed to use the same thought process as me, and it was great to see. With Heath Slater ...
  3. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables Part 2

Here is Dr. Death's list, judges please vote on this list please.
    Dr. Death

Everybody has their favorite stable, and some will disagree just because they can, but none can deny the impact these stables had on the pro wrestling industry. Criteria: Impact of Stable, Quality of Promos, Titles, and Ability to generate pops or heat, what the members went on to do, stables before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Wars Olympics: Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Welcome to Blog Wars Olympics. This week Tommy Thunder will take on Dr. Death in what should be the most explosive match yet. Here is the list...

Top 5 Stables (2002-2012)

Tommy Thunder

First of all, great to get a chance to do this! Very nice idea that should be a good laugh!
    Before I start, my knowledge beyond WWE is a bit sketchy. I have some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What will TNA's IMPACT do with WWE running wild??

WWE has set the standard for what is Sports Entertainmant especially on the Big Screen! Wrestling has been pumped back into existance. Now TNA needs that and we as Fans need to be doing the same.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Sorry for the delay in Uncooked guys. There was a death in my gfs family, so our plans yesterday changed, and I didn't end up seeing Raw last night. We went and saw The Dark Knight Rises really late last night, and I am now just sitting down to watch Raw. So here are my thoughts, and by the way, TDKR was ...
  7. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

1,000 episodes and hundreds of shocking moments, and Raw 1000 was no different.

To put it simply, last night’s Raw was amazing. I refuse to go as far as saying it was the WrestleMania of Raw’s, like Michael Cole, but pretty much everything that happened lived up to the hype. Give or take the fact that World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus was put into a six-man tag team match rather ...
    Tags: raw, raw1000, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Raw 1000 Review

I know there are 2 or 3 other Raw Review blogs so i'd like to say at the start this will not be a regular weekly Raw Review. I'll review all the Wwe Pay per views and any special episodes of Raw (e.g. 1000th episode, 20th aniversairy....). Now onto the review.

Mr Mcmahon begins the show by thanking the fans and then introuducing DX.

DX Segment

Updated 07-24-2012 at 07:19 AM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am here with my thoughts on what transpired on the 1000th episode of RAW. Also, I am going to give you my predictions for SummerSlam coming up next month. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]RAW 1000: [/B]Most of you might already have seen RAW 1000. You would know that Brock Lesnar accepted Triple H's SummerSlam challenge and The Miz captured the Intercontinental Championship, ...

Updated 07-26-2012 at 11:32 PM by ozfan

Tags: 1000 raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Booked! Wwe Championship up to Summerslam!

Raw 1000
    Earlier on...

The Rock cuts a promo saying he'll challenge the winner of the Wwe Championship match at Summerslam. ______________ (New GM) comes down to the ring and says he'll have to earn his spot by competing in the Blast from the Past ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.