View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Summerslam Cross-Card Part 1

Yall probably have no idea who I am, but I am back to do my best at posting blogs. In all honesty, technology can really hurt ya. My profile had something wrong with it so yeah. But I thought I would return by posting how the Summerslam Match Card would be if I built up such a ppv.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players vs Epico & Primo for the WWE Tag Team Championships ...

Updated 08-09-2012 at 08:08 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WWE's 10 Fantasy Match Thoughts

So, this isn't one of my regular blogs. Yesterday, I went to WWE.com to see if there was any events coming to my area, and I saw their video about top 10 fantasy matches. With this blog, I am going to talk about those matches. Here we go!

CM Punk vs Randy Savage
    Now, this would be an interesting match up. I never saw Savage in his prime as I wasn't a fan then, but I have rewatched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WBC Series #12: The Finale

What is up guys? So, after some deliberation, I decided to put an end to the main series. The reasoning, is a few different ones. The main series isn't getting as much traffic as the top 5 is, and I came up with a new blog series with a friend on EWN, you all may know of, DK Wrestling Savior, that'll be debuting soon. So, this is the finale. The champ, Renevious, has the chance to go out on the top, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who Should of Won A MITB Contract

Hoping this is still relevant, I thought I would go through WWE history in naming people who should of won MITB , but the rule is they must have competed in one. I will not name people that were not in one. So here we go.

Shelton Benjamin
    Suprized he never won a mitb match. He is the only guy out of the first competitors of the first MITB match to have not won a world title. Its ...
  5. Who Betta' Than Kanyon: The Moral Debate

Hey guys it's the Breezey butting, Ric Flair strutting (receding hairline included), child scaring, mullet wearing Poot-Hair here with yet another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. Yessss My blogs are more exciting that watching Zach Gowen with one arm tied behind his back climb a ladder to reach his fake leg on a rope. Now that the grand introductions are out of the way, it's time ...
  6. My Top 5 CURRENT Gimmicks from WWE.

Everybody loves gimmicks. Especially when they are good gimmicks. So I tought I'd make my Top 5 of current WWE Superstars gimmicks. Here you go!

5. Johnny Curtis
    It may be weird, but i just love this "Dirty Curty" persona he is doing right now. This whole walking shritless backstage and weird acting just makes me mark out for Curtis. Charisma of this guy also helps, but
  7. From the UK - Summerslam preview (contains SD spoilers)

Just one more week of television tapings before we reach Summerslam, and you can't help but feel that this PPV will be pivotal to the future of the WWE. Here are my main hopes for the slam, and what the future may hold for some of the WWE roster.

1) Dolph goes over
    The match between Y2J and the showoff is now official, and it is being seen by many as a passing of the torch between ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Silly Brit: WWE Right Calls

Hi everyone!

As the name might suggest, I am the 'Silly Brit' (Brit is replacing another rhyme) and, first and foremost, I'm new here but I'm not. I check this site often for my wrestling fix and read the blogs and forums. I absolutely love this site for its freedom of opinion and eloquent expression of topics/rumour mill etc. I'd like to think that I could intrude politely to ...
  9. The Kevin Nash Argument: Deficiencies deconstructed from a marketing perspective

To my fellow members of the Internet Wrestling Community,

I have been a fan of professional wrestling my entire life and a reader of this website for the last 3 years; yet, I have never posted before. Nevertheless, I am unable to bite my tongue now due to Kevin Nash's recent controversial remarks.

I will recognize certain things that I have always respected about Kevin Nash: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Dubs picks it: Favorite ring attire and it's imortance

Ever had a favorite wrestling attire where you thought were cool and went outside the box rather than being the generic, usual wrestling attire? Well today, I would like to talk about favorite ring attire in pro wrestling from past and present and it's importance for making a larger than life superstar. I'm not going to do a count-down or anything. I'm just going to randomly pick out some attires ...

Updated 08-08-2012 at 06:27 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.