View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 4:20: Blogging While Smoking Vol 1

Yo yo yo it’s 4:20, folks. It’s been a while since the Great Blueski has sauntered over to the wrestling world’s blogging side and I’ll be honest I’ve been waiting for a subject that interested me enough for me to drop an epic... still f’n waiting yo. So instead of writing a well structured and researched piece of writing... I’m just going to run my ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 09:01 PM by TheGreatBlueski

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Great One: The Rocks top 10 matches all time!

Ok, I havent done a single blog in months...in fact its been so long I really cant remember the last one I did and yet in the span of an hour I am about to do my second blog haha!

However it should be no surprise that I am a Rock fan. I will even accept being called a Rock mark...I dont care, everyone is a mark for their favorite wrestlers or superstars or whatever you wanna call them. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Gentlemen's Corner: Promo's and Mic Time.

Dear Sir's and Madam's,
    After a hiatus of 9 consecutive months, i present to you again: "The Gentlemen's corner".

This time i would like to discuss a matter that is quite bothering me in multipile way's. The mic time on weekly (WWE) shows.

Hooray, we got ourselves more time for the program!
    Since July we (might) enjoy the privilege of a three hour edition ...

Updated 10-24-2012 at 09:13 AM by Beer_Villain

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What really grinds my gears. Ep. 2 - Attack of the Reality Shows.

"You know what really grinds my gears? Wrestling reality TV shows ... Why don't they get with the freaking program? Showing us all these desperate nobodies trying to get a contract ... and for what? Am I supposed to take them seriously? Am I supposed to believe they won't just be fired a couple of months later? ... Tell us, what we are supposed to do, I'm just

Updated 10-23-2012 at 01:23 AM by kylos

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sudden Impact: The Aftermath

Hey wrestling fans, PhEonYx here, filling in for "The Savior". No formal introductions required. I'll be covering this weeks' edition of Sudden Impact, where it's ALL TNA, and not the political ass clowns from Connecticut.

That being said, Ladies and Gents; Let's Get It On!!!!!

The Opening

Impact begins with an awesome video package recapping Bound ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 03:55 PM by PhEonYx

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Angry Wrestling Fan V.1: The Dead Man Stands Alone

I'm Mad and I'ma Blog About It.

What?

Let's Skip The Pleasantries... I'm Megz (follow me on twitter: @KyngMegz). This Is My First Wrestling Blog But Not My First Blog In General. Get Used To Me. Obviously I'm a Wrestling Fan... But What You Might Not Know Is I'm Angry. I've Been Watching Wrestling Since The Tender Age Of Four Until Now As I Sit Here In My Late Twenties ...

Updated 10-22-2012 at 03:01 PM by Megz

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Booking Ryback vs Punk - Do we need a swerve?

Hi everyone, John here. Never did a blog before, but was bored and thought it would be fun to type out how I would book the Punk vs Ryback HITC match. Since the rumors are the WWE is struggling to decide what to do, I wanted to test my hand at it and see if their choice is as interesting as what I would like to see. Sorry for the length, but I hope you enjoy it.

First of all, Ryback ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. AWrestlingGod: Heath Slater World Heavyweight Champion?

Where he comes from

Heath Slater is whom I consider to be one of (if not) the most under-utilized wrestler on the roster. Heath Slater was the one that week in and week out was putting over legends and making them look good. Heath Slater was one of the wrestlers that took part in one of the best story-lines in the past 5 years when he debuted with the original Nexus, he was also the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 2

part 2 of 1

The Twisted Disturbed Life of Kane DVD

Disc 1

Match 1
    Survivor Series 1997
    Kane vs Mankind
    Match was made by Foley taking a brutal beating and sickening bumps. Kanes Mannerisms Resemble a Jason Vohees and Micheal Myers, Just frightening The early Kane Character. Kane wins his first WWF match with a Tombstone. Rating *** for Foleys ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.