View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lees mitb 2013 predictions

Hi!

My first Post on here and couldn't think of a better way to start than predictions for the upcoming MITB 2013 PPV - 16 days to go ....

Jericho vs Cryback
    Winner - Y2J - Walls of Jericho

Really cant stand Ryback and honestly think AND hope he fails in the WWE! Just another green guy who is boring as paint drying! Jericho will win after being beaten ...

Updated 06-28-2013 at 10:05 AM by WWLEE

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions IV: MITB

Welcome once again to another blog of my utterly shite musings on the World of Wrest... Sports Entertainment...
    This time around, I have decided to go through the WWE Roster and see who'd be ideal for working the Money In The Bank's namesake match. There's no particular order to be had here, and I shall not group the individuals into different matches, this is just a list of guys that I think ...

Updated 06-25-2013 at 07:38 PM by ThomHodkinson

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE, Changing For The Better?

According to multiple sources, Vince McMahon has not been pleased with Monday Night Raw's ratings and rightfully so. Monday Night Raw has battled against both the NBA and the NHL playoffs, and as a result people have seen their ratings decrease. When facing strong competition on TV, WWE loyalist will always use that big competition as an excuse to why the ratings were low. In truth, a TV show itself ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:44 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. Money in the bank booking 2013

If I were in charge of the booking for the money in the bank PPV I would capitalize on all the momentum from the last week and book a strong show to feed into Summer Slam. I think with the current roster and programs I could book a show to rival Payback and keep the WWE PPV summer Renaissance alive.

Match #1
    U.S. Title
    Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro
    In Philadelphia ...
  7. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Payback To The Future

Hello once again everyone, your friendly neighbourhood Thom Hodkinson, here to drop my thoughts on this year's inaugural helping of Payback. Some fair excitement headed into this one, with the in-ring returns of both CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler for the Chicago crowd to enjoy, plus the delicious promise of a 3 Stages of Hell Match for the WWE Title.

So, as always, let's get right into ...
  8. Vanity Blog: The return

Yes. After a long time the guy who seems to get decent ratings on his blogs and do well in Wrestlingfans blog wars (And Olympic special) has returned!

He will now talk about something no-one else on EWN has ever brought up before and raise certain thoughts in your mind that may question the ground you think you walk on.

9. Top 5 Wrestling Entrance Themes

It seems wrestlers entrance theme’s nowadays don’t have the impact of 10-15 years ago, with so many of them now sounding like some indie band-esque bland, generic stuff. A good theme for me is one that strikes the crowd from the first second and lets them know instantly who the wrestlers. Of course other people tastes differ but here are for me the top 5 favourite entrance themes. ...
  10. WWE should NOT turn Daniel Bryan heel!

Bloggers,

I have a certain fear right now. I've had this fear for quite some time and it's been a fear I've tried numerous times to ignore. But, no matter how much I try, it keeps gnawing at the back of my skull. So, I felt the need to make this blog in order to do away with this gnawing sensation and express my fear. A fear surrounding a certain wrestler by the name of Daniel Bryan. ...

Updated 06-13-2013 at 06:25 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: daniel bryan, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.