View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My favorite WWE feud of 2013

Forget The Rock vs. John Cena. Forget CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar. And last but certainly not least, forget Punk vs. The Rock.

In my opinion, my most absolute favorite WWE feud of 2013 involves two up-and-coming young WWE Superstars.

SD_726_Photo_125.JPG

Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow first teamed up together on the August 27th, 2012 episode of Monday Night ...
  2. Somebody will be turning heel at SummerSlam

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_cena-bryan.jpg
    Who will it be?

John Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam on Sunday, August 18th and my gut feeling (along with pretty much several members of the IWC) tells me that somebody will be turning heel after the match is over and so, let's dissect the likelihood of who will be entering the dark side after "The ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 12:36 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Random Thoughts: An Arduous Raw 8-5-13

Well, after two straight TNA blogs it’s time to pick on RAW, which tends to get a bit exhausting. Usually I do these blogs one of three ways:

1) Take notes on all segments shown and organize them in a blog later.
    2) During commercial breaks, write on the segment that I just saw. When you see my blogs timestamped an hour after the show ends, this is usually what I’ve done.

Updated 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Ginger's thoughts #1st edition - The travesty that is Hulk Hogan.

I’m starting a blog series, in which I will talk about random topics that are surrounded by much controversy. In the first edition, I will be talking about none other than Hulk Hogan.

There is no denying that Hulk Hogan is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time. His mouth watering heel turn and his red and yellow attire helped him carry both the WWF and WCW on his back. Whilst ...
  5. WWE Main Event Mafia Vs The Shield & Wyatt Family(Made up Story line)

After seeing Rampage3:16 forum about who would you put in a WWE Main Event Mafia I got inspired to back up my picks with a storyline.

Yes I know this will likely never happen but who cares.

The people I have in the group is Cena, Daniel Bryan,Triple H,Del Rio, Kane, Christian (will have won the tittle before this.)

The raw after Summerslam is where it starts. ...
  6. Benoit: a fans final thoughts

Hello wrestling fans:

I would like to voice my opinion and read others about the recent story about a reporter claiming the wwe is creating a black hole in its history and de-valuing other wrestlers matches with him.

Firstly, I was/am a huge Chris Benoit wrestling fan.
    I miss seeing him weekly on raw or smackdown in top fueds for titles, where as a wrestler he belonged. ...
  7. The State of Pro Wrestling As We Know It

Professional wrestling has changed since the days of Gorgeous George and his luxurious robe first set foot in the wrestling ring some seventy years ago. Promotions such as the WWE, TNA, Ring of Honor as well as the defunct WCW have lit up the TV screens ever since, but where does each company stand today?

And so without further delay, here's a look at the top three pro wrestling promotions ...

Updated 07-06-2013 at 01:35 AM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Booking Challenge: Summerslam 2013

Booking Challenge has returned and the topic is: Summerslam 2013! The biggest ppv of the Summer and WWE's 2nd biggest ppv according to WWE. We all know some of the rumored matches, but the point of the booking challenge is simple. The critics out there who are upset with the product like they constantly are will take this challenge and leave their Summerslam 2013 card. Now, I'm booking my card based ...

Updated 07-04-2013 at 08:57 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Bad push at bad time good push good time

I'm still working on the brad maddox miz effect article so now I'll go to my next one I had

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and before I go on to begin my blog today I like to say thank you to those who read and enjoyed it.

Today in the latest addition of my blog I am talking about bad pushes at bad times and good pushes at good times.
    The first will be a bad push ...
  10. Tyson Kidd will win World Heavyweight Championship

Hey it's mr.onemanband here and today I will be starting a new blog trend cause my last one didn't go over to well. So here we go, my blog is*

** * * * * Mr.onemanband's bold prediction*

Alright so for my first bold prediction is this.
    Drum roll please.....

Tyson Kidd will win the World Heavyweight Championship at least once in his career. ...
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.