View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Is the Grass Greener in TNA?

Welcome back Splashers to this follow-up blog. Last weekend I talked about how the WWE had no problems using wrestlers from other organizations, and I got some excellent feedback. In that blog myself and my readers had no problems pointing out that when all those wrestlers came to the WWE, their careers ...

Updated 11-04-2011 at 08:29 PM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Picks Up the Leftovers Too?

Hello once again Splashers! For those of you who have read my blogs you might have noticed I have been gone for a couple of weeks. This was due to my laptop crashing, and costing me over $150 to fix. Well enough of the chit-chat, let's get down to it!

Whenever I read blogs or news reports ...

Updated 10-31-2011 at 01:20 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Examining the WWE Divas Division

Recently WWE Diva Maryse was asked to be released from her contract. She had been the host of Nxt but had been off the TV since summer with an injury and the horrible business of the stalker case. With Maryse and also Gail Kim gone, (arguably two of the most popular Divas) I will now examine each Diva on the roster and what state the Divas division is now in.

AJ Lee
    She finished ...
    Tags: divas, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. An action packed WrestleMania

Messing about I came up with a card for next years mania that should be entertaining and possible. Matches go in order from bottom of the card to top, and is done to get some of the roster some actual game time, such as rhodes and ziggler who could do with instead of being in a random multi man match

1 Awesome Truth v Air Boom v Swagger & Christian v Big Show & Kane (tag) ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 06:10 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Dream WrestleMania card

WWE Championship
    Triple Threat match
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Triple H

[I]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio via Pinfall after pinning Punk after a Pedigree from Triple H and tossing out Triple H[/I]

World Heavyweight Championship
    Christian (c) vs. John Cena

[I]Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champions: ...
  6. My WWE PPV Dreamlist

Short Analysis of World Wrestling Entertainment Pay Per Views
    This is my first blog and whilst watching Vengeance last night, it hit me how poor the PPVS have been in the WWE this year. Bar the exception of maybe money in the bank and the royal rumble, I have found the others to be average to poor. As a result I thought I would write how I think WWE should do their ppvs

WWE ...

Updated 10-24-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My Thoughts on WWE's PPV Strategy

First off, I would like to say that I do not often post on this website and that this is my first blog. Second, I feel guilty about writing this about a day after RatedATB posted a blog entry about WWE PPVs. While RatedATB wrote more-so on which PPVs should be shown and I'm writing on pricing and the number of PPVs, I still feel guilty, especially on the count of my suggestions section. For those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE and their PPVs

What's poppin everyone. I've been wanting to get something off my chest and that's WWE's ppv schedule. It seems every year the WWE adds or subtracts a show in favor of another and my question is why? What was wrong with the original schedule? In my opinion one of the worst things they did was making the themed ppvs. If it were up to me (and I wish a lot of things in WWE were up to me), I'd go back ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE vs. TNA. Like Ruth's Chris vs. Huddle House, not that Huddle House is bad, but..

The title of this post is not original. As a former radio boss once told me, 99-percent of great ideas are stolen, and the title was sto..., errr, borrowed from a Tweet posted by the best wrestling announcer not calling matches right now, Joey Styles (well, the best announcer not calling matches until halfway through this week's Raw, anyway.) It took me until the last week or so to discover for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The guy pulling all the strings.

Please read my blog on 'my thoughts on the walkout storyline' as this blog is a continuation of that.

I would like to use this blog to discuss the possible guys that may be pulling the strings and give my opinion of who id like it to be.

Kevin Nash - of course it is possible the Nash may be behind it all, however this would be a massive disappointment and i don't believe ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.