View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why I feel the Crowd is not into the WWE as Much as they Used to be - Part One

Hello, and welcome to my second blog Why I feel the Crowd is not into the WWE as much as they Used to be where I will discuss key components to what went wrong, why I don't blame the fans, and how it can be fixed and no, it's not PG.

First off and most important is the Music for each wrestlers entrance, that is what truly sets the tone for each wrestler a like, and gives fans ...
    Tags: crowds, music, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Raw Re-writting History & More

Hey Splashers! I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Me? I’ve been working on a few side projects. I just finished off a Big Show WMD Wall Paper, and for those of you who like the TV Show “Sons of Anarchy” I will have both those wallpapers up at my site: shiningstarrdesigns.webs.com . Alright with ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: undertaker, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: Smart Booking - Morrison over Ryder

Your first (non-colorfully worded) reaction might be "You are a moron, that was a stupid decision!"

Taking a step back and looking at the big picture, it may have been a genius move.

Disclosure: I probably repeated and contradicted myself, feel free to call me out on it, if I'm mistaken on my 'facts' anywhere, also feel free to correct me.

Reason ...
    Tags: ryder, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. A Week in Review, with Survivor Series Thoughts

Hello Splashers! Welcome back! It’s been an interesting week in wrestling, so rather than doing a top 5, I figured I would give some of my thoughts on whats been happening.

On Matt Hardy.

Last week Matt Hardy and Matt Hardy Sky spent a lovely weekend together during one of Matt’s ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WRESTLING WEEENER of the WEEK: MATT HARDY

Whether you are sick and tired of him or feel sorry for him, Matt Hardy has tried everything to keep himself relevant when all he had to do was WRESTLE and be MATT HARDY. I look back at the YouTube clips of the Hardy Boyz in the WWE, their TLC matches with E&C and The Dudleys, The Mattitude Era, Matt Hardy ‘version 1’, his feud with Edge…heck, he even had the biggest pop in ...
    Tags: matt hardy, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Top 10 WWE Wrestlers That Will take us to 2020.

Hey Splashers welcome back! Every now and then I need to take a break from blogging. Sometimes it’s a few days, sometimes it’s a few weeks. This next splash is going to cover the top 10 big names in wrestling that could take us into the next decade. Now before any of you read this ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 03:16 PM by Rick Starr (minor fix)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. RAW Got "Dwayn'ed" and Top 5 Wrestlers Who Need to Stay out of the Ring.

Howdy Splashers. I know a lot of my readers, might not be too happy with this next Splash. I just want to say now; my intention is not to insult anyone, certainly any of my fellow bloggers. With that, in mind, let’s splashin’!

Last night’s RAW was supposed to be a 3 hour ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Chyna Looks for a "Backdoor" to the WWE, and Jericho will never come back?

Hey Splashers, Just watched TNA Turning point. As a TNA fan I was overall disappointed. The best match of the night in my eyes was The Three Way Dance for the X-Division Title. Well enough of that, lets get to the Splash

On Chyna wanting to go back to the WWE:
    Over the past week For WWE ...

Updated 11-14-2011 at 01:05 AM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Tags: chyna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans.

Howdy Splashers! It’s a new day, and a new blog! It’s time to get splashin’!

Jim Ross Talks about Taker’s Return:
    I read Jim Ross’ Blog, and his thoughts on a possible Undertaker return. In short he said he expects Taker to be at WrestleMania 28, but he has no clue ...

Updated 11-10-2011 at 02:39 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Could Cena Turn Heel?, Triple H botches Injury, & A John Morrison Comeback?

Hi Splashers I thought I’d catch up with you and give you some of my thoughts of what’s been happening in the wrestling world.

Could John Cena Be WWE’s Next Big Heel?
    I was reading the news bit, when I came across one news bit that caught my attention. Apparently certain sites ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:25 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.