View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Undertaker's last match.

G
    reetings,

I’m not going to be one to presume the nature of the Undertaker’s career as it currently stands. Age, condition, nor status is going to be relevant to this blog post. If you’re looking for an individuals insight on what they think goes on backstage within an event at the WWE, then you may want to traverse the plethora of other blogs. No, this is going

Updated 01-26-2012 at 10:24 AM by NcTheory

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Royal Rumble XXV - Wrestlemania XXVIII: Looking ahead..

Before i get into this i would like to explain a few things about me as a wrestling fan and as a person. I say both but the two are basically one in the same. Ive loved Pro Wrestling since a very early age, my first memory being that of The Million Dollar Man trying to buy off Big John Studd at the 1989 Royal Rumble. In saying that at the time i would have only been 2 years old, but seeing it year ...

Updated 01-26-2012 at 12:56 PM by Grizzly_Shark

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card

Hey all,

This is my first 'blog' so its gonna be short and sweet to warm me into things. I''ve recently been thinking of my dream card for a WWE vs TNA PPV event, so I thought why not post it here and see what the 'WWE Universe' thinks (urghh still makes me cringe that term)

So here goes I've tried to keep it to the standard 6/7 match line up but it was harder than I thought ...
    Tags: ppv, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 5 Things That Anger Me In WWE Today

Yo what up, Kid Contra here, long time reader, first time blogger. I have been reading all of these great blogs and forums over the past year and figured that 2012 was the year for me to join the fun. I have been a fan of wrestling since I was 5 and now I'm 27, so I have all these wrestling thoughts, opinions and knowledge that is just going to waste, so I figured, what the hey, lets give this blogging ...
  5. Jericho speaks, Miz is number one, and Laurinaitis to be future endeavoured?

Tonight I did something I haven't done in a while; sat and watched Raw without constantly updating my Twitter feed (I still occasionally updated it, a personal favourite of mine was 'Brodus Clay is living in an Amish paradise' after seeing his entrance attire). The end result in my eyes was a nearly flawless episode of Raw just six days before the Royal Rumble.

I'll tackle this
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Rick Starr Blog Splash: Post Blog Wars

Welcome back Splashers! I want to thank WrestlingFan66513 for inviting be back to his Blog Wars, and I want to say it was a privilege going head to head against Dr. Death. He is without a doubt one of the best bloggers here, at EWN.com!

As far as the Blog War Challenge itself, I have ...
    Tags: blog wars, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Wrestlers who Deserve a Push

First off, I'm new to this site, and I'm also a first time blogger. I'd like to think of this as a starting platform of sorts for my blogging. So, with that said, let the blog begin.

1. Dolph Ziggler (To Main Event) - Ziggler does what he does well. Every time he gets on the mic, I wanna rip my hair out, cause he annoys me... to perfection. And I'm sure everyone else who isn't a #Heel ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 09:19 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Gentlemen's Corner: Submission wrestling

Dear Sirs and Madams,
    Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am a long-time reader of ewrestlingnews and since like a year i've been reading trough the blogs of the likes of: Knox, Rick Splash, Dk-wrestling Savior, Dr Death and the Crippler. Since i enjoy reading other persons thoughts on the subject that all binds us together, i was wondering if myself could also pull it off to share my piece ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Change the Rules of Tag Team

Hear me out, for the idea I have had is a long shot heaped with controversy if it were to ever be implemented.

Watching last weeks Smackdown show I saw a tag team match that not only had me interested but more importantly had the crowd interested - the tornado tag match between epico & primo v the Uso's.

The crowd loved it, it was incredibly fast paced with plenty of ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 07:33 PM by Frank

Tags: tag teams, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. 5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever

Hey wrestling fans, here's a list of my 5 favourite heel turns. These are instant and surprising heel turns you didn't see coming, and they made the character into a mega heel and major player. This is not about how the heel turn turned out, this is about the moment of revealing.

5 Rikishi admits he ran down Stone Cold

Tags: heel turn, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.