View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. From the Dungeon to the Doghouse: Tyson Kidd

Tyson Kidd was the last ever graduate of the Hart Family Dungeon, an acolade he is never uncomfortable spreading around. Tyson started in the WWE as a tag-team remake of the British Bulldogs, and went on to be like a disrespected Bulldog: Stuck in the Doghouse. Tyson Kidd has got nowhere left to go in creatives eyes, but the IWC knows that the WWE Creative team is blinder than a newborn snake. ...

Updated 02-02-2012 at 07:14 PM by The Piper

Tags: nxt, tyson kidd, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. RR2012 Participants: The Roles and the Verdict

I've read several pundits, like Matt Seagull over at TheJohnReport, who claim the entrants in the 2012 Royal Rumble was sub-par and a testament to how poor the current WWE roster is. I could not disagree more.

All in all I though this years Rumble was a step up from last year, and probably among the top 10 Rumble matches. Not top 3, but a solid showing, somewhat marred by the descision ...

Updated 02-01-2012 at 05:50 PM by Iscariot

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. An Irish Rumble, an epic match, and a return to give you chills

After a two-day Facebook and Twitter media-blackout due to the Royal Rumble, it's safe to say it was well worth waiting to watch my second favourite event of the year followed immediately by Raw.

I'll start with the Royal Rumble and the epicness of the event, or unusual lack of it.

Since I'm covering two events in one blog here, I'll keep things as brief as possible ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Looking Ahead/In Hindsight - Royal Rumble XXV

For those of you who read my last/first blog i mentioned that there would be a part two stemming from my initial predictions. After a bit of thought, i decided that i will try my hand at a semi regular blog with my own twist, or gimmick if you will. Il try and discuss a PPV or one of the weekly shows (RAW, Smackdown! and maybe even iMpact.. maybe), looking ahead at the possibilities that could come ...
  5. Why oh Why does the IWC have to dump on everything?

Hello Everybody, pay attention.

I've not been writing here for long but I've read shit loads of blogs, the majority of which are just recycled every week. Examples include "Who needs to get pushed","Why WWE has ruined X and Y's push","What I would have done about Raw/Smackdown/Previous PPV". It's a bit tiresome an unoriginal, much like this blog but what ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 01:25 PM by Earthquake (spelling)

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  6. 2012 Royal Rumble

Although I can expect a lot of other people blogging about this PPV, I thought i'd try to get in early about what I feel about everything that just happened. Maybe injecting a few lulz here and there along the way too...I know I waffle on about bullshit quite a bit but it is a never boring read.

After WWE waste about $10,000 of pyro and fireworks the card begins with the World Heavyweight ...

Updated 01-31-2012 at 05:32 AM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. The Modern Day Wrestling Fan and The IWC

Whats up guys? I'm Taylor Westfall, been coming to this site for a long time now catching the news and reading the blogs, and this is my first blog so bear with me if my grammar is awful, if i go off topic or clash topics and what not. i'll try to make this less painful as possible

Now some of you guys yourselves may take offense to this, and if you do i send you my humblest of apologies. ...
  8. What I Love About The Royal Rumble Match

Yo what up, Kid Contra Here! I wrote my first blog a few days ago and to my surprise it was rather successful. I just wanted to thank the Ewrestlingnews.com community for not only reading my blog and sharing your thoughts, but for sharing intelligent, insightful thoughts, On my Youtube ch which you can check out here... http://www.youtube.com/user/kidcontra1?feature=mhee....usually the comments range ...
  9. The Splash: Top 5 Winners for The Royal Rumble

What’s Up Splashers? The Rumble is less than 24 hours away and I had to pop in from my hiatus and give you my thoughts. I just want to let you all know right off the rip this is NOT a prediction Top 5. These are the Top 5 wrestlers who I think SHOULD win the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. With ...

Updated 01-29-2012 at 04:04 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Real-Deal Tag-Team (of nowadays, at least)

For those who arent familiar with my work, I normally asses WWE singles wrestlers to their entirety. However, now this is a point I have to get across: The tag-teams in the WWE are slowly gaining prestige, almost as slowly as the apocalypse. But the one tag team that stands out to me doesn't even get air time, that tag-team being....Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. This team genuinly impresses me, so ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 11:49 PM by The Piper

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 40 of 58 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.