View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A VERY LONG Blog about The Rock and his career as a wrestler

Hi everybody, the last few days there have been an overwhelming amount of blogs that have appeared, some for, most against, The Rock. If you haven't read my blogs before, or forget, I grew up as a WWE fan in the 80's, and quickly my hero's were Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man (definitive heel), Macho Man Randy Savage and funnily enough Greg "The Hammer" Valentine (he really had a lovely head ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 02:29 PM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. One simple solution to usher the WWE into modern life

I am not going to go on and on and on about what we already know, that despite all the good happening with Mania coming up and some of the good things we see, that WWE is clearly ailing. Not in the terms of what we see on TV, big screen sets, lots of pyro, all of that presentation. What is ailing though more than anything, is identity. It is the one thing that they have been trying to re-find ...
    Tags: music, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Attitude Era WILL go out with a Bang, Cena's in Mania mode

I don’t need a long winded intro to say this. Hell in a Cell, WrestleMania.

I’ll say it again. Hell in a Cell. Again? HELL in a CELL! Once more? HELL IN A CELL!!

For years WWE have been looking for a way to move the Attitude Era into the history books, and they have hit the bullseye with how they’re gonna do it. Undertaker and Triple H are the last two superstars from ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chambers, Ambulances, and Cobras – 10-Yr Anniversary EC!

Before I get into the bulk of tonight’s blogs I’d like to apologise for my lack of content last week. As it happened it was the first week in almost a year where I’ve missed Raw. Although I caught the highlights (on www.wwe.com – care to reward my free plug, WWE?) I felt it was too late to warrant a blog. As for tonight, I’m hoping my planned double header of Elimination Chamber and Raw blogs ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:47 AM by Frank

Tags: chamber, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE: Santino Marella, 'The Resting Giants'

Had to make a pun at the accent...

I'll get to the point -- The WWE caught me a bit by surprise.

Let me start by saying that I haven't had a lot of mark out moments over the last few years. No, I think a better way to word that is: I don't have those child-like fan moments where I'm watching a match and I'm completely invested into it where I'm getting really excited ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Raw Review: Number 1 contenders, Challenges, and HO-SKI's

Hi everyone, I'm back and I've decided to write this Raw live from my laptop for you all, as I have the time for this as I am luckily (or unluckily) unemployed at this time. I may as well do this as long as I have nothing else to do so if you like it let me know what you think.

After the opening backstage skit before the opening video, I kind of rolled my eyes, (you know in one of them ...

Updated 02-21-2012 at 02:45 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. The responsibility of John Cena

Hi everyone, firstly ill introduce myself, im Dylan Manov a DJ/Producer from South Australia.

I am a long-time supporter of this site and constantly keep up to date with all my wrestling industry news and results via this site because of my career I cant always see Raw and Smackdown! So im excited to post my first blog and get everyone’s thoughts and feedback both positive and constructive. ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 10:11 PM by djdylanmanov

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Attitude Era vs 'PG' Era

WWE: ATTITUDE ERA VS 'PG' ERA

Hi Everyone, I've been reading loads of blogs on the site for a while now and always like to find out others' opinions, but there's one thing I feel a lot of people are missing out on, so I've decided to write my first ever blog and cover the issue that's nagging at me.

People have been talking about when HHH and HBK were in the ring together ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 01:55 PM by jmansky

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Rise and Fall of the WWE

Okay I wrote this Blog entery before Elimination Chamber so some things have been changed from the original.

Wassup it's the TurtleMan here with my very first blog here, I've been muddling this around in my mind for a awhile now and I figured I would write a blog about guys in the wwe who got a push and then lost it for whatever reasion.

First up......

Drew ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, smackdown, vince, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: The Misused and the Forgotten...

Yo, Yo, Yo...

The plan of my blog is simply to discuss who in my opinion, has been misused and forgotten in the WWE, when they simply should not have been.

I won’t pick out too many names, but I’d like to analyse some of my personal favourites who didn’t quite measure up for whatever reason, and whoevers fault it may be.

Perry Saturn

Perry Saturn ...
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.