View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (38-40)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  2. 5 perfectly reasonable ways John Laurinaitis can mess with John Cena

With our favourite douchebag General Manager victorious at Over The Limit and thus firmly in control of RAW and Smackdown, the sky is seemingly the limit.

But what made "Big Johnny" so enjoyable was that his heelish behaviour was underhanded and cloaked in a veil of well meaning incompetence. He would always have plausible denial for his dastardly actions.

I think ...
  3. WWE in Brazil: Fans and faith

Hi there, everyone! MissingNO appearing for the first (and probably only) time. I decided to do this blog after returning home from Sao Paulo, back from the controversial house show where the fan favorite Jericho got his suspension (If you haven't heard about it yet, there are lots of headlines, be sure to check!). Before you group me together with all the Brazilian Jericho haters that surfaced after ...

Updated 05-26-2012 at 12:01 PM by Missing NO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - The Art of Story Telling

When the Connecticut Blueblood faced off against Rocky Maivia during Monday Night Raw in 1997, we saw a match between two future wrestling legends for a belt that had great value. The build for the match wasn’t done through video packages and mic work. The story of the young underdog overcoming the pretty boy heel for his first WWF title was accomplished through story telling wrestling.

Updated 05-25-2012 at 04:21 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Dear Murderer,

A NOTE FROM R(ob): I am approving this blog as a counterpoint to the "Dear Chris Benoit," blog that was approved last night. This will be the last Chris Benoit blog approved for a while. Thank you. Keep this civil, I will be watching!

Dear Murderer,

Oh, you might be wondering why I started this letter out by writing "Murderer", but you see Chris ...

Updated 05-24-2012 at 09:06 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: benoit, murder, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Batista!! Idea how to use him

just thought i'd write a blog on a idea i come up with on how to bring batista back and how to use him

now we all know batista left because he didnt like the pg product ( with the majority of the iwc and other wrestling fans agreeing that they dont like it pg) infact this is what batista said after leaving ....

* Batista said he left WWE last year because he no longer fit ...
  7. Yes? Yes? Yes? The Raw Review

Over The Limit recap

“Daniel Bryan! CM Punk!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” and “This is awesome!” chants filled the arena last night as Daniel Bryan and CM Punk put on the single greatest wrestling match since Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle locked horns over a decade ago. As expected as it was, so too was the ending we got to last night’s Over the Limit pay-per-view. Anybody who didn’t
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Point/Counterpoint - Cena vs. Johnny Ace

Point: Cena should have won the match

There is a certain bit of satisfaction to seeing a bad guy get his comeuppance. We all enjoy seeing right rule the day and order to be restored. Cena winning would have provided that moment to us. He should have rid the WWE Universe of Johnny Ace.

He was facing someone who had no business competing in the ring with ...
  9. Attention: TNA, DO NOT sign Melina.

Source: The Wrestling Observer

TNA Wrestling officials are interested in acquiring former WWE Superstars John Morrison and Melina as their names have come up in recent creative meetings.

Bruce Prichard, Senior Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations, is said to be a big proponent of the couple joining the organization.

Both talents have continued to
  10. WWE is AWESOME!

Ever since Vince retired and HHH took over, WWE has been incredibly addicting and so much fun to watch. I find myself counting the days until the next week to see what's going to happen next.

Slowly but surely it seems they are moving out of the PG era which is great.

I also like how the writers are making the story lines seem more real, I find myself wondering what's real ...
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.