View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Will John Cena be 100% medically cleared? Booking HIAC 2012

Hey what's up all fellow www.ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members,*
    I was reading some blogs last night from fellow bloggers "Dashing Rachel" and "Ozfan", and they both voiced their own opinions (no pun intended) about WWE's upcoming Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View. After reading them, I felt that since it's been far too long since I last wrote a blog, I should write ...
  2. The Royal Ramble: Main Events For WrestleMania 29!

As always before I start, these are my opinions and if you don't agree that's fine but please be respectful to one another. If anyone is disrespectful, your comment will either be modified or deleted all together! Oh and follow me @The_RoyalRamble on Twitter!

I know this may be a little early to talk about how I would the main events for WrestleMania but I wanted to talk about it anyway. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 10:37 PM by Frank

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My Projected Hell in a Cell card and predictions

With the 2012 edition of Night of Champions PPV now in the books, the WWE heads to Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia for the fourth annual Hell in a Cell PPV on Sunday, October 28th.

200px-HellInACell12.jpg

And so without further delay, here is my projected Hell in a Cell card and what to expect.

YOUTUBE PRE-SHOW MATCH
    UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Updated 09-30-2012 at 07:01 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Royal Ramble: Shawn Michaels' Top Ten Matches!

The following was only on MarkinOut.com but now it's here for all to read! Before I start, as always be respectful to one another. I don't care if you bash my blog but if you bash or disrespectful to someone for their opinion I will either modify or delete your comment.

The Showstopper, the Icon, the Main Event, Mr. WrestleMania & Mr. Hall of Fame! Who do you know that has ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  7. WWE'13 Gameplay Thoughts based on previous WWE Games.

This is my first blog and just wanted to discuss the lack of "realism" that has been taken out of WWE games, which have actually been in previous WWE games. Or certain features in previous games that could be integrated into WWE'13.

1. A superstar cannot hold their submission when their opponent has crawled/reached for the ropes for 5 seconds. What on earth happened to this ...
  8. In-Depth Look: The State of CM Punk

It's time we took a look at the current state of CM Punk.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3187[/ATTACH]

It doesn't seem too long ago that Punk blew the roof off of the wrestling world and became "white hot" overnight with his shoot promos from the top of the ramp on RAW. To any wrestling fan who knows, it was almost shocking to see Punk name-drop the likes of Colt Cabana, Brock ...
  9. WWE RAW 9/17 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Welcome back. Well, if you clicked the title, you are apparently a fan of this series already. If this is the first time reading one of my blogs, well sit back because you're in for one hell of a read. Time to FEED YOU MORE numbers.

The September 17th WWE RAW scored a 2.86 cable rating with 4.05 million viewers, about the same as the previous two weeks. The below average trend continues. ...

Updated 09-21-2012 at 05:24 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title Match ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.