View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Less Royal for your Rumble

So the road to Wrestlemania has officially begun..except in this case that may not be such a positive statement. After last nights Royal Rumble, one has to question what Wrestlemania is going to look like. Our World Heavyweight champion is more of a latino hero than a wrestler, our WWE champion is (in my opinion) a washed up wrestler who was not exactly perfect in his prime, with a spotlight-grabbing ...
  2. DanHero's Royal Rumble Review.

I always watch the pay-per-view with the same group of people, my girlfriend and two of my friends. Last night was the first time we all just sat in silence when the pay-per-view ended, and not in the good kind. Let’s just go straight into this.

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Okay so the biggest problem I have here is that this match happened ...
  3. The Wrestling Backfire: Some Thoughts on WWE Royal Rumble 2013

Truthfully, I haven’t been following since August, and the reason why is due to mixture of things. But it basically boils down to my interest being devoted to football . However, I always watch the Rumble. So why not write about it, right? The Rumble is easily the second biggest PPV in WWE. The longevity, nostalgia, and importance of the Rumble match itself are essentially unparalleled to

Updated 01-27-2013 at 12:21 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Splash: A Different Road to WrestleMania -The Rumble

Welcome back Splashers! Sorry I have been away with busy things, but I couldn’t miss the Road to WrestleMania. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs regarding The Rumble, Elimination Chamber, WrestleMania, and how it’s all going to play out. Needless to say I have to put in my 2 & ½ cents, so without any further a due let’s get to it.

In this blog my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Irrationality of Rock Critics/Punk Lovers

Hello

I am a new member here who joined for the sole purpose of this blog, I am not theatrical, I am practical therefore excuse my rather stagnant blog as I won't be writing with charisma.

I check here periodically in my free time and one issue has particularly caught my eye more than any other IWC criticism.... That issue is, obviously, the return of Dwayne Johnson. ...
  6. The Irrationality of Rock Critics/Punk Lovers

Hello

I am a new member here who joined for the sole purpose of this blog, I am not theatrical, I am practical therefore excuse my rather stagnant blog as I won't be writing with charisma.

I check here periodically in my free time and one issue has particularly caught my eye more than any other IWC criticism.... That issue is, obviously, the return of Dwayne Johnson. ...
  7. Will an atheist wrestler work?

Hello, ladies and gentleman, this is my first blog, and as you can see, it has a controversial topic. If the subject matter does not please you, I please ask you to stop reading. However, if you enjoy the idea and want to debate it in the commentary section, please, keep it polite. And remember to focus in the wrestling aspect of the text, not a confrontation between religion and atheism.
  8. The Royal Ramble: WWE Fails With SmackDown & Top Ten 30-Man Rumble Matches.

Welcome back to The Royal Ramble! (on Twitter @The_RoyalRamble)

I'm going to start off this blog a little differently than my past ones. This weeks episode of Friday Night SmackDown really pissed me off for two huge reasons. The first is that you have a very good show that the WWE put on and not to mention the title change, Punk ripping on Rock, being live in Miami and The Rock actually ...
  9. WWE's WM29 Card!!!

Hello EWN Community!

I have never posted a blog before, and I am by no means a writer. However, I have been a fan of the WWE for as long as I can remember (literally). In this blog I hope to focus on the top 4 matches of WM29 and how they come to be. With that said, the rest of the card should get a quick mention to explain certain wrestlers whereabouts on the card. I do a fair ...
  10. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.