View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 2

And now the epic conclusion to "If I Wrote the 1000th RAW!"
    http://bodyslam.lockerdome.com/articles/98906042

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell sounds.

JUSTIN ROBERTS
    The following contest is for the WWE Tag Team Championship!

Out comes the Tag Champions Kofi
  2. The Royal Ramble: If I Wrote the 1000th RAW! Part 1

Before you start reading, I wrote this about I wanna say 3 weeks before the 1000th episode of Monday RAW aired. I actually wrote it on here but it was too long and it wouldn't accept it. I split into two parts and it never posted to this site for some reason I have no idea why. After receiving great reviews on it, I wanted to share it with you all. I'll even post a link to another website to prove ...
  3. CM Punk: Best in the World?

Ok so this is my first blog. I was very hesistant about doing this mostly because I don't know to much about how this community works. In the time I've been reading here its become apart that everyone has an opinion. That said I am writing this more for the dialogue that will follow.
    I have been watching wrestling for years now, many years. I understand the lingo I know the terminology and I ...
  4. The evolution of Super Cena

RAW_1026_Photo_179.jpg

Love him or loathe him, but John Cena will always be the current face of the WWE whether diehard pro wrestling fans like him or not. Like his predecessors Hulk Hogan and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin before him, Cena is the guy who is the true leader of the WWE roster and the guy who the WWE Universe rooted for, bought his merchandise, and was the poster ...

Updated 02-09-2013 at 03:56 AM by Dashing Rachel

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. DanHero's 5 Things the WWE Should Do In 2013

Whilst thinking of what the WWE should do with Punk and The Rock, I gave up with that, realising that no amount of internet hate will change a thing and focused on other areas in the WWE and what can be done. While most of these will be a long shot, I’ve included ways that they could work, as well as being written in by WWE Creative.

1: Bring Back The Cruiserweight Division:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 10 matches in Mick Foley's WWE career!!

After making top 10 moment blog with Foley....decided to follow up with top 10 matches in his career. This time, I decided to be a bit more specific because folks really were hard on me for not featuring stuff from Japan. I'm sure they will expect the same here which is why I decided just to make this a WWE blog of just his WWE career. Didn't see much WCW, ECW, or Japan matches. I've seen a few Vader, ...
  7. Start Stop: The new way of keeping us interested?

Start and stop:
    Do you remember back in the day when Brett and Shawn historically feuded over a span of years? Or when Hogan and Andre battled it out?
    Why were those feuds so memorable? What did they have that is lacking today? Well here it is; They were believable.

Far too often in todays market the WWE expects us, "the universe" to believe that two guys hate ...

Updated 01-31-2013 at 01:24 AM by ApolloKing

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. What is wrong with the IWC?

Hello again
    This is now my second blog and somewhat a continuation of my previous blog which I recommend to many people.
    You see my posts do not seem to reach a large portion of the IWC, of course, but I think they should because it seems like the IWC does not recognize it's flaws in relation to the WWE product and it's a shame becausethey are supposedly the "smart" fans. ...
  9. The Understandable Fickleness of the Modern Era Fan

Hi again all,

I don’t often write blogs or comment on many threads as I am customarily happy with reading the thoughts and views of others. However sometimes I actually get an idea/thought/argument in my head that I feel the need to narcissistically put in to words. By no means am I abdicating myself from the following critique, in all honesty I am perhaps as big a hypocrite as ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 03:36 PM by GiantHaystacks

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Many Different WM29 Scenarios

As much as I want to do my own predictions for WrestleMania 29, I thought it would be better to list different scenarios for each match. But we'll start with the obvious ones.

Most likely to happen.

The Rock(c) vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)
    - Based on the Rumble Results, this has about a 95% of happening. The remaining 5% would be a triple threat involving CM Punk.
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.