View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Splash: Mimicking the Gimmicks

Hey Splashers it’s been awhile but I've been busy with my Facebook page & radio show: Hardcore Wrestling Radio. This past week I had the honor of interviewing an ECW Original: Jason Knight! Jason has worked with the likes of Mikey Whipwreck, The Sandman, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, and more! If you want to listen to that exclusive interview head on over to www.facebook.com/hardcorewrestlingradio ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is a champion?

I’ve been an avid wrestling fan since my childhood. I’venever seen titles change hands as much as I’ve seen within this month. Alsosince when does a champion lose on a frequent basis?
    My focus is going to be on the WWE and no disrespect to ROHand TNA championships I’m also a fan of them also.
    Do the WWE titles have history and prestige? Haven’tlegends held these belts ...
    Tags: championship, wcw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Shield Does NOT need a new member

Why does everybody that post on this site think that The Shield need a new member, they are one of the most dominant factions in wwe history, so why would anybody want to add a fourth member, if wwe were to add another member to The Shield, they could only add a recent wwe superstar which would take the focus away from the group and put it on the new member being the leader of the group, were as the ...
  4. How do you pick your favorite wrestlers?

On the forums, from time to time they ask who are you top 5 favorite wrestlers right now. You see a bunch of lists and you wonder why they select those guys. Purpose of this blog is simply to give the formula to become one of my favorite wrestlers, why do I choose them, and so on. I want to hear others opinions as well, so leave that in the comment section below. How do I pick my favorite wrestlers: ...
  5. Random Thoughts: The Honeymoon is Over & Another Raw

Oh boy, there’s trouble in paradise people.

The Honeymoon is Over
    So, everyone probably read the dirt sheets by now. As every suspected, there appears to be more to the injury than originally told. And it makes it look more and more like The Rock deliberately put the WWE in a tight spot by never trying to reach out to them that he was leaving. And it looks as though The ...

Updated 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM by wil2197

Tags: cena, fandango, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Ideas on what the WWE should, but wont do.

Hello everybody and thanks for taking a look. this will be my fist blog in about a year and a half??? and my first on this site. So every now and then i want to do a blog on what these guys at the WWE should but probably wont do.

For my first i want to take a look at Kofi Kingston. I love this guy and he is a very talented entertainer. Theres so much they could do with Kofi but dont. ...
  7. My Ideal WWE Title Situation

Hello everyone. This blog is going to be about what I think would be an ideal Championship situation in WWE, and by that I mean what titles do I think they should have, rather than the current setup.

Undisputed WWE Heavyweight Championship
    This is the big one, I think we need one world champion. The World Heavyweight Championship has lost a lot of its prestige, and the brand extension ...
  8. Booking Challenge: Wrestlemania 30

Wrestlemania 29 is in the books. Everyone is wondering what matches will we be seeing next year. Tons of rumored matches already being discussed. I chose to try something different with blogs to spice things up. Have a booking challenge 1x a month just for fun instead of all the crazy top 10s. I know what you are thinking? Booking Wrestlemania 30 so soon? If I do it during Wrestlemania season....people ...
  9. WWE Superstars on the Chopping Block

In response to Thom Hodkinson's article on potential WWE releases http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-YOU-RE-FIRED!, I have decided to make my prediction on WWE Superstars who are on shaky ground. Most point to the lower card Superstars and Divas, but there are several surprises on the list as I dissect the odds of these aforementioned Superstars ...

Updated 04-12-2013 at 11:09 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Commandments of the WWE IWC

If you were to lurk on any of the dirt sheets, you would think the IWC is a bunch of hypocritical, indecisive lunatics who are just never happy. Which is not true at all, we are happy sometimes, it just lasts shorter than a New York minute.

The truth is though, there are some rules to make most (but never all) of the IWC happy. So instead of being all serious and boring, I'm going to ...
    Tags: iwc, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.