View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blood, Sweat, Metal, And The Grandest Stage

In less than 24 hrs, we will know who will be the champions going into Wrestlemania. We will have a good idea of the feuds we can expect(though most are already all but set in stone). I wanted to take a look at the card of Elimination Chamber, give everyone insight as to what I think will go down, and what effect this PPV will have on the road to wrestlemania.

Match 1
    World Heavyweight
  2. The Deadman Isn't Dead

We are about a month and a half away from Wrestlemania 28, and this Sunday, we find ourselves at the second stop on the road to Wrestlemania, Elimination Chamber. This blog isn't about EC or the outcomes of certain matches from that. Clearly by the title, you can tell this is about The Undertaker. While there have been speculation as to whether or not Taker will retired after this wrestlemania, I

Updated 02-18-2012 at 08:03 PM by bearkg88 (Formatting)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If Someone Ended Undertaker's Streak

Hello awesome bloggers and viewers. This came to my mind and I thought, who would of been or should be the person to end the Undertaker's Streak. No way am I saying he should be beaten, but what if he was or will be. Who would be a good choice? So I am going to give you 3 lists. One list is people who have had a chance to end the streak but could not pull it off. The second is a list of superstars ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 MITB winner candidates for WM 28

If a money in the bank ladder match is to happen at Wrestlemania then these are the top 5 people I think will have a chance to win it.

5. Cody Rhodes
    Attachment 1443
    I can see him winning and wwe using it for his first world heavyweight championships reign, however because of his possible match with Goldust I don't think he'll be in the match.

5. A Realistic and Entertaining Wrestlemania Card

Hello, and welcome to my first ever blog! I've always enjoyed reading others work here on the site, and I finally decided I'd join in on the fun. I'm a long time fan of proffesional wrestling, and I love making match cards and seeing how they measure up to the final event. Please enjoy as I take a look at each of my predicted Wrestlemania matches.

1- John Cena Vs. The Rock
    As Wrestlemania ...
  6. 2012 Royal Rumble reaction

Okay so in my last post, I predicted Chris Jericho to win the Royal Rumble match. He nearly did, but Sheamus won instead. Honestly, I didn't see it coming. But good for Sheamus.

In another one of my last posts, I predicted Sheamus to face Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28 for the World Heavyweight Championship. This could happen if Bryan is able to hold onto the title past Elimination ...
  7. The Modern Day Wrestling Fan and The IWC

Whats up guys? I'm Taylor Westfall, been coming to this site for a long time now catching the news and reading the blogs, and this is my first blog so bear with me if my grammar is awful, if i go off topic or clash topics and what not. i'll try to make this less painful as possible

Now some of you guys yourselves may take offense to this, and if you do i send you my humblest of apologies. ...
  8. Royal Rumble XXV - Wrestlemania XXVIII: Looking ahead..

Before i get into this i would like to explain a few things about me as a wrestling fan and as a person. I say both but the two are basically one in the same. Ive loved Pro Wrestling since a very early age, my first memory being that of The Million Dollar Man trying to buy off Big John Studd at the 1989 Royal Rumble. In saying that at the time i would have only been 2 years old, but seeing it year ...

Updated 01-26-2012 at 12:56 PM by Grizzly_Shark

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My Wrestlemania predictions

Sup guys, this is my first blog, so thank you for reading. I wanna post my WM predictions here, who I feel will fight one another, along with who I feel will win. So here it goes:

1. Money in the Bank: Kofi Kingston v. Dolph Ziggler v. Cody Rhodes v. Jack Swagger v. R-Truth v. The Miz v. Sheamus v. Jinder Mahal v. Zack Ryder

Winner: Dolph Ziggler- Unfortunately, as great ...
  10. The Similarity between the New Kane & Old Undertaker

Currently, WWE has a photo gallery up comparing Kane's new look to Undertaker's older look when he used to wear a mask. I'm a bit ashamed to have never noticed the similarity until now...

Screen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.55.18 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.55.56 PM.jpg

Also, this...
    Screen Shot 2012-01-17 at 8.57.08 PM.jpg

Before I thought they were giving Kane the more menacing serial killer ...
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.