View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
    Pittsburgh,

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booking WM and After

So with Summerslam just one week away, it is only six months away from WrestleMania. You may think that's a little while to look ahead, but the effects of Summerslam should culminate in events that lead to a special WrestleMania. While most reports have, HHH vs Stone Cold as the main event. If they were to plan a WM that not only historic, but memorable.e Here is how I would book it.

Updated 08-11-2013 at 09:19 PM by pauldwku

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Wrestlemania Card (Somewhat of a Wishful Thinking Card)

This is my card. Winners are Bolded.

Ladder Match - Intercontinental Championship

Evan Bourne vs RVD (C) vs Daniel Bryan

Now I don't see Daniel Bryan staying in the WWE Championship picture for very long. I presume that he will win the Championship maybe hold it a while and then lose it @ Royal Rumble or TLC. I can see him then mixing it up with RVD which

Updated 06-30-2013 at 07:25 PM by jledwig

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR) - WrestleMania XXIX

I’m sure that by the time you see this WrestleMania-themed #YYYTRR blog entry most of you will have seen the show or at least its results, but in the event that you have yet to see either, spoiler alert!

Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’d like to thank WWE for giving us two great main event matches and a few surprises tonight. But if there was an award for killing ...
    Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The RockBanditPhil Predictions for WrestleMania XXIX

I am sure that most of you are tired of seeing the WrestleMania 29 predictions posts (there are only about 50,000 of them on here). Nonetheless, I thought I would bore you with my own. I have done some deep thought over the past few weeks and the following post is how I *think* WrestleMania will turn out on Sunday night. The matches are presented in the order that I think they will be in. ...
  6. WrestleMania 29 a better build for the supermatch and so on...

Good Day All,

I hope we are all enjoying this, mediocre at best, road to wrestlemania. I am not bitter however and I will explain why. (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK)

Last years build for the Rock Vs. Cena 1 was way too weak with the twitter wars and barely any TV rivalry time. This year was a way better build up, and I actually am looking forward to the match this ...

Updated 04-06-2013 at 11:47 PM by VegasModman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
  8. Wrestlemania: The Good...

First of all, I would like everyone to know that I will be in attendance at this years Wrestlemania for the first time ever. Even knowing that I would be in attendance for this historic event, I still was not getting very excited about the event this year. I particularly blame this on the amazing wrestlemania season we got last year. Anyways, regardless of how I felt before I have been able to think ...
  9. Why isn't the Undertaker called Mr.Wrestlemania?

I see from time to time in comment sections that HBK isn't Mr.Wrestlemania. Undertaker is!! So why isn't Taker called Mr.Wrestlemania? Why is HBK, Mr.Wrestlemania? The point of this blog is to answer those questions as to who I believe is Mr.Wrestlemania and why the other isn't. So who is really Mr.Wrestlemania?

Mr.Wrestlemania is in my eyes Mr.Wrestlemania. Why? He has put on great performances ...
  10. My WWE Pay-Per-View Line Up

Hello everyone, this is my first blog on this site and I thought I'd start off with something simple: my idea for what I believe to be a decent pay-per-view schedule for WWE.

First off, I went with 10 PPVs. I didn't work out the exact dates on the calendar or anything, but my reasoning was that this would allow for longer build-ups, especially for the major PPVs like 'Mania and Summerslam. ...

Updated 03-22-2013 at 11:14 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.