View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10: Worst Main Events in WrestleMania history!

Wrestlings Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, the biggest event yearly since 1985. Every show has a main event to end a show. We all know that is the last match which is the match everyone wants to see. This year we have WM30, which looks to be a bad main event which got me thinking. Is it the worst Wrestlemania main event of all-time? Which got me looking back at the main events of the biggest show, Wrestlemania ...
  2. The Biggest Snubs of WrestleMania XXX (So Far)

It is the biggest WWE pay-per-view of 2014, WrestleMania XXX, which emanates from the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on Sunday, April 6th, 2014.

WWE Creative will hopefully try to get as much of the talent on the card in the coming weeks, which will no doubt be very difficult as so far two matches have already been announced: Randy Orton versus Batista for the WWE Championship ...
  3. My Favorite Wrestlemania Match

In my previous post I discussed my first Wrestlemania memory, that of Wrestlemania 14. To this day it is still my favorite Wrestlemania card. Next on the list, and only a paper width away from my favorite PPV card of all time, was Wrestlemania 25.

Now I can hear some of you ...
  4. How WWE Lost Its Fans

First, Let’s look at the past year that Daniel Bryan has had.

-He was a one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. That team, Hell No, was more over with the crowd than any team currently on the roster.
    -After the Shield’s debut, Daniel Bryan was the first superstar to claim a win against them when Bryan made Rollins tap
    -Daniel Bryan’s popularity had ...
  5. How The WWE Is The HEEL Working US. Bryan/Punk WrestleMania XXX Speculation.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were that Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Royal Rumble.

Let's take a second to think about how angry we were when Batista won the Royal Rumble.

Now let's take a second to think about how upset we are that the voice of the voiceless, CM Punk, appears to be leaving the WWE because of his displeasure with the company's direction. ...
  6. Elimination Chamber / Wrestlemania 30...

Like many, I was fairly disappointed at the 2014 Royal Rumble.
    Here is how I, personally, would handle the Elimination Chamber PPV and lead-up to the Granddaddy of them all.

First and foremost, have Batista demand his Title shot happen not at Wrestlemania, but at Elimination Chamber instead (hear me out).
    The main event for EC then becomes Orton vs. Batista for the WWE World ...
  7. My thoughts and hopes for WM 30

I'm really hoping Wrestlemania 30 will be the greatest ever. WWE seems to be getting the right mix of stars, past and current, on the roster for it. Adding Sting would be such a bonus - but nothing that I think is necessary. Actually, I think Sting would cause some booking issues. Here's my IDEAL card for the show with my thoughts on each match.

Pre-Show: Big E vs Ambrose to unify ...
  8. Mock Storyline Leading Up To WM30

Mock WM30 Storylines:

Storyline One (Main event):

Cena and Orton wrestle to a stalemate at the Rumble. Lesnar beats Big Show but in a shady way. And Batista wins the rumble by last eliminating Daniel Bryan. This leads to Lesnar still claiming to be the number one contender, but Cena also saying he deserves
  9. The way I See things on the Road to Wrestlemania

I see this as them eventually going to turn The Wyatt's face and fued them with The Shield. So here's how Id love it to play out.

Royal Rumble: Brock Lesner beats Mark Henry, Orton beats Cena, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Batista, The Shield are the final 6 in the Rumble. They all are up and stare at the Wrestlemania sign Batista and The Shield look to be on the same page and just as they ...
  10. RANDOM WWE vs TNA Matches

Aye so this is my first post on this site in general so yeah ahah. This post is just to test waters on putting my opinions on wrestling out there so yeah. We all have those "DREAM" matches that we would LOVE to see, but i am a fan of many random matches and i thought it would be interesting to make some matches that wouldn't be half bad if they happen. So here we go with TNA vs WWE matches ...
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.