View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sudden Impact: Bound for Glory Inches Closer

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time.

We are inching closer and closer to Bound For Glory. It always gets exciting when we get closer to a big event. Not just any PPV, but for TNA, it's their Wrestlemania. So, needless to say, things are getting interesting. I'm happy to see that despite BFG being right around ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sudden Impact: Three Weeks to Go

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where its all TNA, all the time.

We have 3 weeks until TNA's Grand Daddy of em All. The card is starting to take shape. But there is one thing that overshadows all the matches that are going to on the card, and that is the anticipation that we will finally find out who's behind Aces & Eights, who ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  6. The Way I See It - Top 5 WWE-to-TNA Wrestlers

Hello, again. I'm going to do something a bit different this week. Instead of touching on the current happenings in TNA wrestling, I'm going to do a top five list. My list is going to revolve around the top five wrestlers that have jumped ship from the WWE to TNA. Now, I understand that a simple idea such as this can have many loopholes, so allow me to fix them:

1.) I'm not including ...
    Tags: hardy, jeff, kurt, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Feuds I would like to see in TNA

I was thinking to myself today wouldn't it be cool to see this feud or that feud in TNA. I though of a whole load of feud I would like to see. So I am going to list then for you today on this blog. Tell me which ones you like and some you would like to see.

Tag teams

​ OK so let's do this in divisions where better to start than the Tag Team division. I only thought ...
    Tags: feuds, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Way I See It - No Surrender

Hey, guys. I've been trying to post my blog once a week. My reads and comments have declined sharply, so that must mean my blogs are starting to suck. I'm not fazed because I enjoy writing them. So, I'm back once again and this time, my topic remains TNA, but I'm going to touch on No Surrender, as well as a few other random tidbits. I'm going to start with my predictions for the event. I hope you ...
  9. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to No Surrender

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nobody else.

Before I get started, I will say that I have ION, and am looking forward to NWA coming to TV. That being said, we're coming home to No Surrender and we're closing out the BFG Series. It was a fantastic series with excellent matches all the way through. Also, what's ...
  10. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt X

Raw is now 3 hours each week. Unfortunately it has more time spent in commercial break than it does on action in the ring. The thing that gets me is that I don’t understand how people can still call WWE a “wrestling program”. To me, WWE (minus NXT and FCW) is what I have been trying to distance myself from for the majority of my wrestling fandom; A Male Soap Opera. I love the, to quote Shane ...
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.