View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Chronicles of Wrestling Episode 1

Hi all, Shirty88 here coming to you from the glorious land of England. This is my first blog in my new series called the Chronicles of Wrestling. Each week I will be blogging about something from wrestlings past, present and possible future. So without furhter delay, I present to you the Chronicles of Wrestling
    EPISODE I
    TNA 2013
    First things first, I'm a huge TNA fan. Have ...

Updated 01-14-2013 at 07:39 PM by shirty88

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 2)

This is part 2 of my blog. I will now talk about WWE Wrestlers who would benefit being in TNA rather then WWE. Let's get to it.

Note:The people I choose to be on my WWE and TNA list are Wrestlers that have never been to the rival company, but for the exception for some.

05. Evan Bourne

Updated 01-11-2013 at 01:37 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part 1)

Wrestlers that should be swapped between WWE and TNA(Part1)

Hello everyone, this is my first blog in 2013! I would say happy new year, but I guess i'm very late. Anyway, the topic I chose today is about WWE and TNA. You probably already assumed that by the title, but i'm still going to explain. In this blog(Part1) I will say Wrestlers from TNA who would be the best choice, and benefit ...

Updated 01-12-2013 at 06:37 AM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-10-13

Anderson/ Angle segment- This was a pretty decent segment, very intriging and a nice setup for the match.
    Rating: 3/5

Kenny King vs Zemi Ion- Meh. This match was short, very uninteresting and we all knew King was going to win but the moment Zema had the jobber entrance it was almost a guarentee.
    Rating: 2/5

Rob Terry (im not calling him that dumb robbie t name) ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Jason's Thoughts: Impact 1-3-12

Superstar of the year- This was a pretty decent segment, but it was so predictable and has used many times during award shows like saying its rigged, the heel thinking he would win the award only for somebody else to get it, etc. I also liked the annoucement of a triple threat.
    Rating: 3/5

Storm vs Kaz/w Daniels- Good promo before the match and a very fast paced and exciting ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. T-Hughes35 Presents: The 2012 Wrestling Year-End Awards

The 2012 Year End Awards for Wrestling:
    Hello out there to all wrestling fans from around the world and a Happy Early New Year. Another year of Professional Wrestling has come and gone. What a year it was. We had incredible matches, mark-out moment returns, and moments that absolutely took our breath away. With that being said, we now have to ask ourselves, what were THE Best moments of 2012? ...

Updated 12-29-2012 at 09:27 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
    Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special ...
  9. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-20-12

Devon vs Kurt
    This was just very boring and slow i was just not interested in the slightest even when the TNA guys fought Aces i give it a 2/5 stars.

Morgan/Joey vs RVD/K2
    This was a very great and suprising match up that really spiced up the King and RVD feud, 3/5 stars

Hulk/Aces
    This was very entertaining and interesting at some points but when Aces did ...
  10. Jason's Thoughts: NXT 12-12-12/Impact 12-13-12

Paige vs Sasha Banks
    This match was pretty boring to me, i was just waiting for it to end.
    Rating: 2/5 stars

Leo Kruger/Kassius Ohno segment
    Nice little segment by these two i like the way they work together.
    Rating: 3/5 stars

Oliver Grey vs Rowan
    I liked this segment it was cool seeing Rowan getting a new gimmick. I think it has the makings ...
    Tags: nxt, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.