View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA Bound for Glory 2010 Review

I will be upfront with you; I do not watch TNA on a regular basis. However, for some strange reason, I decided to watch Bound for Glory on 10-10-10. What you will read from here on out are my thoughts and opinions; do not take my words as Gospel.

Well, I went to order the PPV. Luckily, I did not order it right away because the live stream was a no go for BFG. Thank you for sharing ...

Updated 10-11-2010 at 12:12 PM by Kayfabe

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. BFG - Big Failure Guaranteed?

TNA's annual wrestling bonanza and their answer to WrestleMania, the holy grail of PPV events, "Bound For Glory," took place last night for what was supposed to be a night that changed wrestling forever. I'm not denying that it did.

However, I did not see last night's festivites. Why, you might ask? I was watching this week's iMpact on Sky Player, which actually aired on Saturday, ...
    Tags: ppv, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. TNA's PPVs Attendance and Projections

I have been researching on TNA's PPVs, and from the looks of it things are not going good. I never thought that the PPVs made by TNA had so much low attendance, I knew that they we're bad but the attendance is just horrible. Here's a look at their PPV attendance rate from 2009-2010:

No Surrender 2009:
    Attendance: 1,100
    Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Matt ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 03:25 PM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What would TNA be like without the Hogan regime? pt 2

Now many of you agreed and many of you disagreed. My last blog seemed very interesting to EWN users. To make myself clearer from the last blog i will actually go into more detail.

Vince Russo:

One person from the last blog blamed Russo for this horrible Hogan regime. That is slightly true but Vince was has been writing for TNA since 2002 which is way before the Hogan regime. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Change for the best, TNA?

We all know by now that TNA has taken a turn for the worst. Dixie and friends continue to hire old washed up wrestlers who only contribute by name value (if they have rights to that name). And it sounds good theoretically, but when you give these stars the amount of money that Dixie gives, she in turn loses money. We all know this and we all know that TNA needs to stop hiring has-beens. Guys like ...
    Tags: change, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What would TNA be like without the Hogan regime?

On October 27, 2009 it was announced on TNAwrestling.com that Hulk Hogan had signed a contract to join Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on a full time basis where, partnered with Eric Bischoff, he would partner with TNA President, Dixie Carter. Many people disagreed on his joining with TNA and many people are still disagreeing. Well, I am one of those people.

In my eyes and in many others, ...

Updated 08-30-2010 at 05:18 PM by VKM (None)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Why is TNA ignoring the X-Division?

The TNA X-Division Title. Once upon a time it was the very cornerstone of the company itself. This was what set TNA apart from the WWE. They even went as far as using a six sided ring to give their high flyer’s more ways to pull off new and exciting moves. But that was then, and this is now.

Back then, you had some of the biggest names in TNA making the X-Division the thing ...

Updated 08-25-2010 at 01:19 PM by nightman

Tags: tna, x-division
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Rick Starr Blog Splash 8-18-2010

Welcome back to the Rick Starr Blog Splash! In a few short hours I'll be calling in to Double B's Wrestling Show, where I'll give some daily scoops, then join in and talk about the week in wrestling. If your interested we get together every Wednesday at 8:00pm eastern time at www.thewrestlegamershow.com ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The WWE PG Rating

A lot of people have criticized WWE for their PG rating turn. I'm one of those people who hate that change and the product has declined from what I used to watch back in the 90s. But, I understand this change.

Actually, it is not a change. It is a step backwards. Turning PG wrestling isn't something new. As a matter of fact, it is the type of wrestling we all grew up in. Remember the ...

Updated 08-16-2010 at 12:24 AM by Hesterica

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The difference between TNA and WWE

Hello once again everybody, earlier this morning I sat in my living room watching my weekly Sunday dose of Pro Wrestling. With me living in the UK, TNA is shown on Saturday nights (Or at least the one I watch is on Saturdays) so I record it and watch it Sunday before I watch WWE Experience. Well today I saw the "Whole f'n Show" version of Impact. It was a great show with an amazing match ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.