View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Bound for Glory - A Must See PPV

Bound for Glory should have a different name this year. This PPV is what I think we will see as a moment of reference in time about 2 years down the road. It has the potential to be the moment we remember as the final nail or the road to redemption. This PPV should be known as TNA’s Turning Point.

2012 was a year filled with a LOT of events for TNA; several ...

Updated 10-17-2013 at 12:32 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Educating the noobs (TNA vs ECW myth)

I saw a recent comment on the news section where someone stated (in a negative and smarky way) that TNA is smaller than even ECW was under Paul Heyman.

I never do these blogs but felt compelled to do a quick one and list some comparisons to try and educate some of the newer Wrestling fans who (by the fault of WWE's monopoly and twisting of history) don't know any better.

Updated 09-16-2013 at 08:49 AM by Arron "Manchester" DEE

Tags: ecw, iwc, tna, wcw, wwe
    Categories
  3. My view: Sting & Kurt Angle's last matches

2 Hall of Famers who are still active wrestlers who are not getting any younger. All the teases Kurt & especially Sting has been making about possibly wanting to have their final matches in WWE. I was thinking, who should they have their final matches with in both TNA & WWE. Will they put over talent or should they? Should they win their final matches? Should they put over younger talent? ...

Updated 09-11-2013 at 10:27 AM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  4. Superstar Chris Sabin: "shocked the wrestling world by winning the TNA world title"

I know a lot of folks will quickly slam me for having Chris Sabin labeled "superstar". Cut me some slack here, this series is to talk about wrestlers and would like for readers to show Sabin a little bit more respect as well. Why Chris Sabin of all people? Well I'm not only a WWE fan, but I'm a fan of TNA even though the comments I have given on recent product hasn't been all that great. ...

Updated 09-09-2013 at 01:05 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  5. WWE vs TNA : Dream Matches for 2013

Hey guys.. This is my first wrestling blog. I am a huge fan of wrestling since I was 7 years old..(since 1995). When I talk of wrestling, I mean WWF, WCW, WWE and currently TNA as well. TNA may not be a huge success when compared to WWE. But they do have a lot of talents, a few who are better "wrestlers" than the top ranked WWE "entertainers". My dream main event for the current ...

Updated 09-04-2013 at 12:12 AM by HARIKRISH

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Save North American Pro Wrestling

The way to save North American pro wrestling
    By Eric Francomano

Over the past year pro wrestling in North America has taken a turn for the worse. TNA wrestling has taken a huge fall from prominence and the ratings in a prime television slot have fallen to all time lows. Ring of Honor has put on great wrestling shows but have had all kinds of IPPV issues and can no longer broadcast ...
    Tags: roh, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Random Thoughts Free Per View Extravaganza: Hardcore Justice

Well, running late with this blog. Personally I was thinking about passing a blog on this show over, but it is the Free Per View spectacle that is Hardcore Justice. Will it be a spectacle, or just a standard Impact Wrestling episode? We’ll soon find out. In recent years anything Hardcore that I have watched has involved Asians on the internet, so this will be a new experience for me. So let’s ...
  9. Random Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 8-8-13

It’s time to pick on TNA again. Now this will be the third week straight that I pick on these poor bastards. Now, it’s not because I hate them. Quite the contrary, I’ve been looking forward to TNA the most every week. The BFG series is clearly the best reason to tune in to their program. But...the last two weeks, the stories have sucked, they really have. The lawsuit, the August 1st mystery, ...

Updated 08-09-2013 at 04:16 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Ginger's thoughts #1st edition - The travesty that is Hulk Hogan.

I’m starting a blog series, in which I will talk about random topics that are surrounded by much controversy. In the first edition, I will be talking about none other than Hulk Hogan.

There is no denying that Hulk Hogan is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time. His mouth watering heel turn and his red and yellow attire helped him carry both the WWF and WCW on his back. Whilst ...
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.