View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA from Wembly Arena: What we saw last night...

Hey wrestling faithful. DK Wrestling Savior here with, finally, a report on TNA that is worth writing.

I haven't written anything about TNA recently because, well, it has just sucked. The bleeping out of the "A" word, the holding back and incredibly fake looking chair and chain shots by Bubba Ray Dudley, *yes, I said it*, too much Eric Young and ODB screen time. And everything ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Dream TNA vs WWE PPV Card

Hey all,

This is my first 'blog' so its gonna be short and sweet to warm me into things. I''ve recently been thinking of my dream card for a WWE vs TNA PPV event, so I thought why not post it here and see what the 'WWE Universe' thinks (urghh still makes me cringe that term)

So here goes I've tried to keep it to the standard 6/7 match line up but it was harder than I thought ...
    Tags: ppv, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA iMPACT Recap & Review 19/01/12

Starts off with a video package showing what happened last week between Hardy and Roode and the whole affair with the World heavyweight Championship match. This kind of pisses me off a little just because I can’t be bothered having to watch the screw finish again, but I guess it’s fine for people who missed last weeks title defense.
    Sorry About Your Dam luck. James Storm’s music hits and

Updated 01-20-2012 at 08:49 AM by Frank

Tags: impact, recap, review, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Change in Impact Wrestling, Fires, Hires, and PPVs

Using the money right
    They have to use there money and use it right, They should get sponsor’s in I wouldn’t mind if they had some advert’s with there star’s in them. They can go back to having some logo’s in the ring of there sponsor’s, also start using the backstage interview again and have the background have more logo’s
    Who to fire and hire
    Fire-
    Hernandez
    Christopher ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 04:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. TNA's Final Resolution 2011 Review

Hey Splashers! In my last blog, I stated that I would give a full review of TNA’s Final Resolution, but to be honest there was nothing great to write home about, so I’m going to keep this one short and sweet.

Challenge Match: RVD Def. Christopher Daniels
    This was your run of the mill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. How I would Run TNA...Realistically

Hey Everyone. I watched Smackdown and Michael Cole is so annoying, that I have nothing to say about it except he ruins the show. Clearly, he ruins the show. Think about how annoying some of the heel talents are. Vicki Guerrero, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer...and now, think of having to listen to them, all show long, on both shows. That's what it's like having Michael Cole ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. TNA Final Resolution Predictions...And some WHY's?

Hey everyone. I'm liking the comments I'm getting. It's great interacting with everyone. A change of pace, away from all the Undertaker Streak and Cena vs Rock blogging that's been going on. I'm going to focus solely on TNA.

First, I want to touch on some WHYs I have about what's happening in Impact Wrestling.

WHY is there still an Immortal faction? They seem to be doing ...
  9. A New Perspective on the Cena Heel Turn

Hey Everyone. Thank you again for reading my blogs. Earlier this week, I talked about what's happening with Cena and I touched on TNA a bit. I'll do more of both in this one.

I'm going to add a new perspective on the John Cena heel turn, or not heel turn, depending on what unfolds over the course of the next few months. There's been a lot of blogs and speculation about Cena recently. ...
  10. Cena, Miz, and TNA.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first blog last week. There were some who agreed with what I said and others who didn't. Either way, I pride myself on trying to think as objectively and realistically as possible. So what I write, might not always be the most popular, and some may say I'm flat out wrong, but ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.