View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. PG in a blender. WWEs marketing lie.

EDIT(Since comments keep coming to me in one way or another not understanding my article, I must point out, this article is not AGAINST "EDGY" WWE content, it is only trying to prove the point that those who say we need a new Attitude Era need to realize we are already in a non PG era. Please take that into consideration before PM'ing me that I am against new edgy content. Thank you. ...

Updated 02-04-2013 at 09:56 AM by Cyrus224

Tags: 14a, attitude, cena, rock, tv-pg
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. DanHero's 5 Things the WWE Should Do In 2013

Whilst thinking of what the WWE should do with Punk and The Rock, I gave up with that, realising that no amount of internet hate will change a thing and focused on other areas in the WWE and what can be done. While most of these will be a long shot, I’ve included ways that they could work, as well as being written in by WWE Creative.

1: Bring Back The Cruiserweight Division:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestle Ramble1: WrestleMania Main Event

First of all, this is my first blog. I’m planning on making this a series, with at least three entries planned so far (the content of which, surprisingly, came to my as I was lying in bed last night trying to sleep and failing miserably). The name Wrestle Ramble is basically a warning, because at times I may tend to ramble a little, or wander off on tangents (as my thoughts did last night) ...

Updated 12-13-2012 at 09:45 AM by Straight-Edge

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Splash: A look at Tag-Teams

Welcome back Splashers! I was having a discussion with a couple of friends of mine, and the topic of Tag-Teams came up. Some of us mentioned how the WWE Tag-Team Division has really improved over the past couple of months. Then there were a few others who thought that some of these “throw-together” teams like Hell-No and Rhode Scholars, will not last more than a few months.

Updated 12-04-2012 at 02:56 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. The Tap Out - Ending the Streak

Hi All,

I have been away from this site for a while for 2 reasons;

1.Personal reasons, let's just say me and my 'tag team partner' parted ways after many years.
    2.There was a point on here where everyone just became venomous (I was told to sick black cock just because of my blogs title!) and weren't really helpful when it came to improving blogs, they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What to expect on RAW on 7/16/2012?

With an eventful Money in the Bank PPV in the books, Monday Night RAW invades Sin City for the last two-hour RAW until next week's monumental 1000th episode next Monday.

JOHN CENA IS MR. MONEY IN THE BANK
    Now that Cena has won the WWE Championship Money in the Bank briefcase, what will Cena do? Will he cash it in on a battered champion or will he schedule his WWE Championship match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Trick's View: Why the Attitude Era Worked So Well and The Failing PG Era.

Let me start off by saying, if what you read offends you or if you disagree strongly well guess what.... I don't give a sh*t! This is my opinion and what I've thought about for a while now. You may agree with what I have to say and some may be annoyed because I probably will ramble on like how I am now. Well that's just because the World Wrestli(whoops) I mean the WWE is just pissing me off now. (God ...

Updated 06-03-2012 at 03:35 PM by TRICK1042

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. Point/Counterpoint - Cena vs. Johnny Ace

Point: Cena should have won the match

There is a certain bit of satisfaction to seeing a bad guy get his comeuppance. We all enjoy seeing right rule the day and order to be restored. Cena winning would have provided that moment to us. He should have rid the WWE Universe of Johnny Ace.

He was facing someone who had no business competing in the ring with ...
  9. The Abdominal Stretch: Has WWE Gone Over The Limit?

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. The theme for this week is, and appropriately because of this upcoming PPV, has WWE gone Over the Limit? Let's take a look, shall we.

Has The WWE Gone Over The Limit With...

Paul Heyman And The Legal Mumbo Jumbo

I had the pleasure of missing Raw last week. No, ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 10:03 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, laurenaitis, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Extreme Rules Preview

Extreme Rules 2012 Preview and Predictions

WWE presents Extreme Rules
    , Sunday, April 29, 2012, from Chicago, Il. although at first glace you may think this is Wrestlemania 28 and 1/2. Four of the five advertised matches are direct rematches
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.