View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Why Edge Is The Greatest Superstar of the Past Decade

Yes, you read that correctly. Adam Copeland, A.K.A Edge was the greatest superstar of the past decade. That's right, no Triple H, no Shawn Michaels, no Undertaker and certainly no John Cena. I write this article with a burning certainty as well as an unbiased mind. Now if you have read the article up to this point i beseech you to continue reading this article. Hear me out. I am going to back up my ...
  2. 2013 Payback Predictions

So Payback has finally dawned upon us and it seems that there is much to talk about. CM Punk will make his return in front of his hometown crowd, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan will be teaming up, John Cena and Ryback will compete in 3 STAGES OF HELL, Wade Barrett actually gets to be on the show this time, there's a Divas MATCH and, ah...who am I kidding? Let's just get down to the predictions.
  3. Ranking The Streak: 7-1

So on Sunday I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4 Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You know what would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactly what I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don't worry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria ...
  4. WWE should NOT turn Daniel Bryan heel!

Bloggers,

I have a certain fear right now. I've had this fear for quite some time and it's been a fear I've tried numerous times to ignore. But, no matter how much I try, it keeps gnawing at the back of my skull. So, I felt the need to make this blog in order to do away with this gnawing sensation and express my fear. A fear surrounding a certain wrestler by the name of Daniel Bryan. ...

Updated 06-13-2013 at 06:25 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: daniel bryan, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Ranking The Streak: 14-8

So on Sunday I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4 Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You know what would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactly what I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don't worry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria ...
  6. Ranking The Streak: 21-15

So on Sunday I finally didsomething I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You knowwhat would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactlywhat I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don'tworry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria was ...
  7. WWE Raw 6-10-13 Hits and Misses

Summary, I'll be giving an overall score of Monday Right Raw from 1-10, what the hits were, what the misses were, and a summary of how I viewed the show.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Chris Jericho Segment: I liked this promo more than I liked last weeks contract signing. There was no joking, well until Ziggler came out, and Jericho sold true emotion over this match ...
  8. The IWC Shouldn't Be A Place Where Great Ideas Die...

It’s been a while since I wrote on the How to Regain a Loyal Fan series. Being that I am OCD of sorts, I don’t like the idea of leaving this unfinished. However, I made a bit of an error in my 12 critical points and even writing the title to this blog made me cringe a bit. If you want to know what they are, simply follow the links to my other blogs to understand what I laid out over a year ago. ...

Updated 06-10-2013 at 11:15 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: fans, iwc, tna, wrestling, wwe
    Categories
  9. Raw 6-3-13 Hits and Misses

In here I will give an overall score for Raw and what I thought the hits and misses were in my opinion.

Overall Score: 7.5

Hits

McMahon Segment: I liked how this kicked off the show last night. We got to see a rare appearance from not one, but two McMahons. I also liked how they took the Triple H storyline and put into play the fact that they are a family and ...
  10. Top 10 WWE Wrestlers To Watch This Summer 2013

This list is not organized in order from "most must watch" to "least must watch" but instead just a list of ten talents, tag teams, and stables I feel fans should watch out for. The video above goes more into depth with this topic and I encourage all of you to watch it after you read this quick blog.

Ryback ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 02:07 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Tags: wwe, wwe top 10
    Categories
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.